Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
dapliew

Our New Home

This seems to be everyone's favorite trolley and the color is simply irresistible, right? I hope they will keep this for awhile and come out with seasonal colors!

Hahaha, you got that right Makanology! I love my grey one, it's serving us well :D can't wait to use it proper during housewarming to wheel snacks and stuff around :P

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Now u all make me want to get one for myself.... :dribble::dribble:

Hahaha, you got that right Makanology! I love my grey one, it's serving us well :D can't wait to use it proper during housewarming to wheel snacks and stuff around :P

This seems to be everyone's favorite trolley and the color is simply irresistible, right? I hope they will keep this for awhile and come out with seasonal colors!

A82F8114-85F0-443E-A2AA-E63B10DEBB02-778

Con't

Watcheong's missus master piece!

5F29DF8D-0E8B-496A-96FC-ED841133E0F8-111

Close-up

4375449D-302C-44EF-9280-7F46F0D214A9-111

Some nespresso capsule sampling for the ladies (Left to right; Top: Hazelnut, Linizio, Coconut, Bottom: Napoli, Macadamia & Trieste)

7F51B671-4EA3-4E22-BB06-758E1037F13D-111

the cheesecake was so yummy i had 2-3 slices !!:jammin:

for the nespresso, my favourites were the napoli and the macademia...must go and steal a hazelnut capsule and try... :notti:

Woah....didn't know that it will generate interests on the trolley. Did you bought 1 too? :notti: Can DIY if you want other colours!!

I find the grey a bit too dark since my kitchen flooring is rather dark. :P the snack server is coming!!

Now u all make me want to get one for myself.... :dribble::dribble:

Make sure it passes your missus' way :notti:

kim, it's so easy to sell u stuff ... :notti:

He got weak spot for such small placement product i think. Can wheel his beer mug, beer bottle, bottom section can store his biscuits, tibits etc :thumbs up: Also, can ask his missus to wheel out when needed while he sit on his ORANGE egg chair & NUA NUA NUA :jammin:

for the nespresso, my favourites were the napoli and the macademia...must go and steal a hazelnut capsule and try... :notti:

Watcheong's missus can really bake well :good: :good: :P

YES! Super good man. I had 2 slices at a go :P so greedy I know...

dragon I think the coffee was a bit too strong. K had 2 cups and had insomnia that night. And stomach churning the whole of next day.

Hahahaha and she's someone who can drink coffee and sleep without problem usually!

Your coffee power!!!:thumbs up::thumbs up:

Edited by beejeebee

Went to Ikea with nothing in mind, walked around & realised I should hunt for a bigger shelf to house my blurays. In the end opt for Besta disc shelf. Bought 2 different sizes with intention to wall mount them. On top of that, I bought a mobile trolley for my tidbits.

Reached home already late so managed to assemble this only. Will leave the Besta shelf till Saturday.

Some pictures of course!

Raw form

31745CB2-D05D-497B-8C77-131AC78F564D-778

Finished product

0A924287-7B41-4D1A-BE6F-70D9CB9176C8-778

Another angle

A82F8114-85F0-443E-A2AA-E63B10DEBB02-778

My tidbits on low stock status

8BF44B43-AF39-4BD8-B459-C35F4A2CB401-778

Final location

044BF2EE-8F7E-4594-8DD7-01E6CCE8FEB9-778

Looks useful for MJ gatherings!

Watcheong wanna get one? :notti::notti:

YES! Super good man. I had 2 slices at a go :P so greedy I know...

dragon I think the coffee was a bit too strong. K had 2 cups and had insomnia that night. And stomach churning the whole of next day.

Hahahaha and she's someone who can drink coffee and sleep without problem usually!

Your coffee power!!!:thumbs up::thumbs up:

eh...boh dai ji leh... :dunno:

hahaha, K cannot drink the new flavours then...but the macademia should be fine lah....

eh...boh dai ji leh... :dunno:

hahaha, K cannot drink the new flavours then...but the macademia should be fine lah....

She drank the intensity 9 and 11 one I think. *faints*

On a side note, I'm not used to the new renotalk man. Can't seem to insert links with the <a href> code.

She drank the intensity 9 and 11 one I think. *faints*

On a side note, I'm not used to the new renotalk man. Can't seem to insert links with the <a href> code.

U have to highlight the word u want to hyperlink, then click "Link" to insert link.

Hope that answer your question.

Hi Ongcs, after reading this Forum about wiring and LAN port, I still very blur that. Can give me some advice on that? What is lan port for? Mine is a BTO 3 room flat. Thank you

Hi Ongcs, after reading this Forum about wiring and LAN port, I still very blur that. Can give me some advice on that? What is lan port for? Mine is a BTO 3 room flat. Thank you

What advice you are looking at? Provide me some information on your background for your upcoming flat. What do you intend to do with it?

For start, lan port provides dedicated internet data access between modem/router to your PC.

I'm putting my pc at Master room, my daughter will have her laptop in room 2, so do I need to do wiring for both rooms? As I haven't start my reno yet