Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
denimart

Pokey In The City

I checked the price is $120 to $150 pfr. what i am considering is not just whether it is quartz, because kitchen top has to pass a material safety test. the quartz is only 93% and there are 7% of resin mixed inside. The resin has to be tested to be safe for food preparation and have low VOC. silestone and caesarstone have the material safety datasheet. tried to get from iquartz but they ignore since i asked for it

if they ignore you, most likely they dont have the material safety datasheet, no wonder price can be so cheap. well it is up to you. all man-made quartz is 93% quartz and 7% resin mixed in for bonding. when they deliver to you and join the side, back or join 2 small pieces into 1 big piece, the installer mixed the resin on the spot to apply them.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Not master lah, everyone share knowledge, dont let contractor/ID smoke us.

If you like spicy curry fish head or assam fish head, go try Blk 34 zhi cha stall "Fa Cai Mui"; if you like non-spicy fish head steamboat 鱼头炉, try the Blk 21 zhi cha stall (the opposite end of Choong Clinic).

Aiyoh, taichipanda!! I went to blk 34 and the stall is not open/ closed already. So upset!!!

I went at 9pm leh.

they got random rest day, usually one of the weekday once every week. you can ask the kopi shop uncle. maybe you unlucky that day. if they are on, last order is at 10:30, they close at 11pm.

they got random rest day, usually one of the weekday once every week. you can ask the kopi shop uncle. maybe you unlucky that day. if they are on, last order is at 10:30, they close at 11pm.

then yesterday must be their rest day... cos i went at 9pm and the whole coffee shop is closed. haiz.... and i went at 9pm, not say it was super late. really not meant to be for me to eat their assam fish head. :~:~:~

then yesterday must be their rest day... cos i went at 9pm and the whole coffee shop is closed. haiz.... and i went at 9pm, not say it was super late. really not meant to be for me to eat their assam fish head. :~:~:~

assam fish head not nice......imo.

Hey Denimart, any updates on the flooring?

Hi whitehousey

Our floor is nicely sand and polish today. Looks beautiful :-)

Waiting for it to dry. Ll update some pictures soon

Hope our renovation ll finish smoothly soon x.x can't wait .

Ll update some pictures soon as we both super busy with house and work @.@

Ll update some pictures soon as we both super busy with house and work @.@ also very stressful renovation

Edited by pokey88

you tried before? how you know not nice?

not much ooomph.....not sour enough too. :sport-smiley-004:

but it is just my opinion. the tofu was fabulous though.

Ll update some pictures soon as we both super busy with house and work @.@ also very stressful renovation

Met a few neighbors when collecting my mails... They feedback that they arent too please with your long reno. Try to pacify them with some cakes, build a good relationship.