Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
denimart

Pokey In The City

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Funny you asking me about the flatness and even ask me about manually spread or self level pre-mixed... one look at the cement screed uneven tone, you should know it is spread manually. Using self leveling pre-mixed usually has a uniform tone throughout the whole area.

Maybe morgan thinks u purposely request for uneven tone for the ultimate industrial look, even if it id self level premixed... Hur hur

So best to check with d pax who install it.. Will do d same thing if i'm morgan

Edited by rae13

Morgan just wana be sure lah. :yamseng::) Thanks Morgan, see u soon :sport-smiley-004:

Kirk, no worries... just that suddenly i find it weird why Morgan ask about my cement screed.

Yar, maydream, i meant g-spa at badminton hall. Din know they have special service wor!!!

Oh, can pop by egg3 cafe too... Think its also nearby if u r looking for a some spacious aircon dining in the vicinity. Prices not cheap for such a location.

what special service you mean? i thought its just a normal spa... they have massages for after golf. thinknig of trying that.....

Maybe morgan thinks u purposely request for uneven tone for the ultimate industrial look, even if it id self level premixed... Hur hur

So best to check with d pax who install it.. Will do d same thing if i'm morgan

ya... so thoughtful of Morgan. :dancingqueen:

Hi Kirk, sorry to hijack yr track but i need to ask a very impt question to taichipanda

Taichipanda,

I hope you can advise me on my shower system.

Spouse wan a Hansgrohe rainshower system. Our new place is a very old 30 years plus developement. HOw do i know the water pressure of my apartment? staying slightly above mid floor. I'm trying to buy the raindance series and I understand there is the 360, 240, 180...depending on your water pressure.

Secondly, can i use gas heater to run my rainshower? I called many sanitary shops and all say ought to use water storage heater. But i read (think thru u) that it can be done if using a bigger pipe?

I ask contractor to check for me and he says his plumber may not know.

What shld I do to ensure I install the correct rainshower system?

Many thanks.

what special service you mean? i thought its just a normal spa... they have massages for after golf. thinknig of trying that.....

Before the current g-spa at Guillemard Village... there was another health center occupying the 2nd floor when that place was still Singapore Badminton Hall many years back, those got individual room with dark-tinted glass and sleazy women dress very sexy massaging anyhow anyhow and ask if require special service.

Taichipanda says can request for special service.... taichipanda hor????

Taichipanda is the renovation master here lol.

Didn't know there's a tcm clinic over there.

Will go take alook :)

there's 4 clinic there hubby and I dislike the clinic nearest to guardian and the clinic inside q and m dental. Guess everyone got diffrent preferences . I am on my way to see the house progress today also to enjoy some gd food . Hehehe believe after moving in will gain alot of weight .

Edited by pokey88

i tot u have golf session at tanjong rhu one? there is a massage place there right? i saw their banner

Before the current g-spa at Guillemard Village... there was another health center occupying the 2nd floor when that place was still Singapore Badminton Hall many years back, those got individual room with dark-tinted glass and sleazy women dress very sexy massaging anyhow anyhow and ask if require special service.

that's last time lah... now, this g-spa is proper spa place lah.....

i tot u have golf session at tanjong rhu one? there is a massage place there right? i saw their banner

yup yup, i have it at marina bay golf course. yes, they have a massage place but its more for those open type.. everyone sit at sofa for foot reflextology or shoulder massage.

not full spa like g-spa where there are steam bath, sauna room, massage room and milk bath. :bath:

Hi Kirk, sorry to hijack yr track but i need to ask a very impt question to taichipanda

Taichipanda,

I hope you can advise me on my shower system.

Spouse wan a Hansgrohe rainshower system. Our new place is a very old 30 years plus developement. HOw do i know the water pressure of my apartment? staying slightly above mid floor. I'm trying to buy the raindance series and I understand there is the 360, 240, 180...depending on your water pressure.

Secondly, can i use gas heater to run my rainshower? I called many sanitary shops and all say ought to use water storage heater. But i read (think thru u) that it can be done if using a bigger pipe?

I ask contractor to check for me and he says his plumber may not know.

What shld I do to ensure I install the correct rainshower system?

Many thanks.

My current place is 35 years old 3i, and i am on lower floor, the water came from void deck, you can imagine the pathetic water pressure. Problem is water pressure is control by HDB, no way to know what is your water pressure.

I'm using a cheapo rainshower ($99) with gas water heater ($168), got my plumber to run bigger diameter incoming copper pipe (bigger pipe bigger pressure) from main water outlet, same theory as using storage water heater (bigger tank bigger pressure). The normal shower head i change to my secret weapon (EconoJet), the water pressure is very shiok.

I'm not too sure about Hansgrohe rainshower system, cant advice you which series you should get. If you are interested to feel the water pressure and see plumbing works done at my place, i can arrange a visit (you must not be afraid of Betty).

:yamseng:

EDITED TO ADD: Forget to tell you that smaller diameter of copper pipe are use too, not just bigger diameter copper pipe. Hard to explain, better to see it personally.

Edited by taichipanda

My current place is 35 years old 3i, and i am on lower floor, the water came from void deck, you can imagine the pathetic water pressure. Problem is water pressure is control by HDB, no way to know what is your water pressure.

I'm using a cheapo rainshower ($99) with gas water heater ($168), got my plumber to run bigger incoming copper pipe (bigger pipe bigger pressure) from main water outlet, same theory as using storage water heater (bigger tank bigger pressure). The normal shower head i change to my secret weapon (EconoJet), the water pressure is **** shiok.

I'm not too sure about Hansgrohe rainshower system, cant advice you which series you should get. If you are interested to feel the water pressure and see plumbing works done at my place, i can arrange a visit (you must not be afraid of Betty).

:yamseng:

coming coming.....you cook BKT ya.