Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
IPineapple

Reno Must Be Jai Yen Yen ........and A Super, Super Overdue One

Wow!, this will be an envy to many HDB dwellers. It is nice to separate all the wet, dry and laundry areas. I like such configuration as it makes the whole kitchen area very specific and hence, the neatness that follows.

Hope your balcony issue is resolved.

Hi,

I'm a bit blur. What is the difference between wet n dry area in kitchen? What specific task do we embark in dry area? I ask this because most of the time when i step into the kitchen, bound to wash something, except to drink and take snacks fr fridge. Sorry if this is a boh liao question...

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Wow!, this will be an envy to many HDB dwellers. It is nice to separate all the wet, dry and laundry areas. I like such configuration as it makes the whole kitchen area very specific and hence, the neatness that follows.

Hope your balcony issue is resolved.

Thanks Reiki, hahah...believe it or not...it takes me few alternations to get this layout. Ya...i hate messy kitchen and prefer specific area for specific task. Purposely built the wall to block my laundry area and common toliet. :yamseng:

Hi,

I'm a bit blur. What is the difference between wet n dry area in kitchen? What specific task do we embark in dry area? I ask this because most of the time when i step into the kitchen, bound to wash something, except to drink and take snacks fr fridge. Sorry if this is a boh liao question...

No worries rae13. The definition can be varies according to individual habits. For me wet kitchen is where you normally do the cooking and washing. Dry is mainly for dining, preparing lighter stuffs like making coffee (pantry area), storing kitchen stuffs.

In according to your habit, you can think of one area for drink and taking snacks and another area for washing and cooking. Hope this explains. :yamseng:

It's very hard to find a decent wall decal in Singapore. Average looking one is already selling between $50-100. Crazy.

I'm stumbled across this US website, Blik Wall Decal which sells very nice and creative wall decal. Best of all the price is quite decent for the size and design.

If you are into modern art, cute or bold design this may be the one for you.

I ordered 3 wall decals from them and it arrived in good solid package. I must say they really take good care in the packaging. :good:

One hiccup though, one of the decals was wrong. Wow..totally not what i wanted. I contacted the customer service staff and showed the wrong item picture. Immediately, they shipped to me the correct item without asking me to pay for the shippment and told me i can keep the other wall decal.

Wow...super customer service. :good::good:

IMG_0718.JPG

This is one of the wall decals which i bought.

sock_monkey_product1_3.jpg

Edited by IPineapple

Thanks thanks for the explaination. I went to some showflat n i tot a dry kitchen is a breakfast top initially. (slap forehead)

Haha...

Hi bro. Humm...not really English countryside, it will only have a touch of european kitchen feel (mainly the white brick effect). My cabinet design is more towards modern (i hate country style cabinet design :rolleyes: ). I can say the feel is more towards european cafe.

European cafe! :dribble:

Match with some stylish lighting to create the mood. :good:

I'm looking forward to seeing the end result!

European cafe! :dribble:

Match with some stylish lighting to create the mood. :good:

I'm looking forward to seeing the end result!

haha..thnaks. Mine is not those stylist type but more of those causal, relax, rustic type. :D

Ordered our sofa way back last May. Ya...almost a year ago. Lesson learnt!

Dun know why when we saw the sofa again, found it did't look as good as when we first saw it.

Saw another better looking sofa and luckily the shop allow us to change.

We selected pink color. Hope it turns out well. Below is the sample in the shop.

IMG_0978.JPG

Edited by IPineapple

Just received the update of the reno from my ID. Hahaha....Donny is like my IPhone App...everyday has update. :good:

I'm always in the loop of what going on, so no stocking surprises. :P

The china tiler. A pretty good and patience guy and gave me good advices on the tiling. I always disturb him by keeping changing my grouting colors.

3.JPG

8.JPG

Toliet waterproofing

9.JPG

Master toliet

Edited by IPineapple

So cute, my ID has sent me a video of the worker doing the waterproofing of my balcony wall.

Hahaha..guess he knows this is my most concerned area.

This morning when i went they still working on the tile. Was surprised by afternoon, they completed so much other stuffs. :thumbs up:

1.JPG

9.JPG

Balcony waterproofing starts

8.JPG

Master toilet drop down done.

3.JPG

Common toilet

5.JPG

My new drainage :sport-smiley-004:

It's very hard to find a decent wall decal in Singapore. Average looking one is already selling between $50-100. Crazy.

I'm stumbled across this US website, Blik Wall Decal which sells very nice and creative wall decal. Best of all the price is quite decent for the size and design.

If you are into modern art, cute or bold design this may be the one for you.

I ordered 3 wall decals from them and it arrived in good solid package. I must say they really take good care in the packaging. :good:

One hiccup though, one of the decals was wrong. Wow..totally not what i wanted. I contacted the customer service staff and showed the wrong item picture. Immediately, they shipped to me the correct item without asking me to pay for the shippment and told me i can keep the other wall decal.

Wow...super customer service. :good::good:

thanks for sharing this!! :P

Fast and good progress. The workers are pretty efficient. Donny's photography skills not bad mah. The pictures are clear.

Ya, thw workers are pretty efficient and friendly too. Ya..the pixs are pretty sharp, now i dun need to take photos liao with Donny's real time update everyday. :yamseng:

thanks for sharing this!! :P

U welcome. Hope you can find something you like.

european cafe here we go!

haha..bro....later dun turn out well...i paiseh leh...haha. Have to find hole to hide liao. :P