Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
IPineapple

Reno Must Be Jai Yen Yen ........and A Super, Super Overdue One

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Last Sat was a very frustrating day.

Sat morning, Donny called me and told me that my neighbour complained to HBD of my Reno.

So no choice his workers had to stop work. Luckily, i'm not urgent to move in if not really @#$#@@#. :bangwall:

Then came another event, I was kenna stood up by this Bamboo blind company. We confirmed the appointment, but that feller never turns up. WTF!!!

People never ever deal or even call this company, Bamboo-Blinds-Pte-Ltd. Total waste of my time, waited for them 2hrs. :curse::curse::curse:

Edited by IPineapple

During the weekend, purchased this alkaline water machine, JUPITER ALPHION in a roadshow.

Heard about the benefits of alkaline water many times and decided to get one for good health reason. Not sure how true it is...hehehe.. :sport-smiley-004:

pro1.jpg

Now have to ask Donny to do a pipe split for my water outlet.

Edited by IPineapple

During the weekend, purchased this alkaline water machine, JUPITER ALPHION in a roadshow.

Heard about the benefits of alkaline water many times and decided to get one for good health reason. Not sure how true it is...hehehe.. :sport-smiley-004:

pro1.jpg

Now have to ask Donny to do a pipe split for my water outlet.

Alkaline water is really good for you.... i think your wife would be very happy with it cos the more alkaline water she drinks, the more smooth her face will be. but don't feed toddlers with it... i don't think they can take alkaline water.

how much did you pay for me? my friend also looking but thinks that the one i have is too ex.

Alkaline water is really good for you.... i think your wife would be very happy with it cos the more alkaline water she drinks, the more smooth her face will be. but don't feed toddlers with it... i don't think they can take alkaline water.

how much did you pay for me? my friend also looking but thinks that the one i have is too ex.

Hi Sis May, you have one also? Is there any improvement of your health after taking alkaline water?

I bought mainly of the health benefits it will bring.

I bought at $1888 think the price is fixed. Even with promo, they throwing in more freebies only. Better then dun have hehehe...

Hi Sis May, you have one also? Is there any improvement of your health after taking alkaline water?

I bought mainly of the health benefits it will bring.

I bought at $1888 think the price is fixed. Even with promo, they throwing in more freebies only. Better then dun have hehehe...

yup, i have one too but mine is different brand.

hhmm.... i don't drink when in office mah... i don't bring it to work but its better if bring to work lah.

well, i don't get sore throat as much and i don't get aching as much after exercise. but i have a pain in my right feet that i don't have before. not sure where it comes from......

yours is quite cheap leh... good buy!

yup, i have one too but mine is different brand.

hhmm.... i don't drink when in office mah... i don't bring it to work but its better if bring to work lah.

well, i don't get sore throat as much and i don't get aching as much after exercise. but i have a pain in my right feet that i don't have before. not sure where it comes from......

yours is quite cheap leh... good buy!

Serious, like this cheap already meh?? hahahaha...i was thinking its abit ex. :P

Which brand you have? how much is urs?

Since u bought already must fully utilise mah...lugi leh.

Siao liao....just realised my kitchen tall cabinet unit is missing from the quote. :bangwall::bangwall::bangwall:

Just called Donny and James, see what magic they can do for me....praying..... :unsure:

Serious, like this cheap already meh?? hahahaha...i was thinking its abit ex. :P

Which brand you have? how much is urs?

Since u bought already must fully utilise mah...lugi leh.

ya lah, a lot of alkaline dispenser cost above $2k leh.... mine selling at $2.3k here.... but i bought mine from overseas lah.

Brand is KYK... korean brand... hehehehe..... i also want to fully utilise it but then go work, how to bring? haiz...

ya lah, a lot of alkaline dispenser cost above $2k leh.... mine selling at $2.3k here.... but i bought mine from overseas lah.

Brand is KYK... korean brand... hehehehe..... i also want to fully utilise it but then go work, how to bring? haiz...

wow bought from oversea. No local distributor? Then your maintenance how?

You can store in a water bottle and bring to office everyday mah. Though a bit troublesome to carry everyday..hehehe :sport-smiley-004:

Edited by IPineapple

My common bathroom will be europe cottage feel.

Wanted to do something like this for my common bathroom but couldn't find the black square floor tile. :jawdrop:

Went to many tile shops, all not carrying anymore. The closest alternative to my checker pattern will be the over used honeycomb tile. Guess it's my only choice left if i want to achieve the cottage feel.

Standart-Brick-White-Bathroom-Tile-Design-Ideas.jpg

Edited by IPineapple

My common bathroom will be european cottage feel.

Wanted to do something like this for my common bathroom but couldn't find the black square floor tile. :jawdrop:

Went to many tile shops, all not carrying anymore. The closest alternative to my checker pattern will be the over used honeycomb tile. Guess it's my only choice left if i want to achieve the cottage feel.

Standart-Brick-White-Bathroom-Tile-Design-Ideas.jpg

I think got black square floor tile at the tile shop next to Hafary - forgot the name. But it's not the 200x200 size, probably slightly smaller. I also thought of doing this flooring initially. But my toilet is so small, it won't look nice. So I gave up this idea.

Edited by ValerieLow