Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
IPineapple

Reno Must Be Jai Yen Yen ........and A Super, Super Overdue One

Gd luck!

I really like ur curved balcony.. but seems like the layout must be a major headache for u??

Thanks thedottyness.

Ya it's my love and hate. This is one of the factors which made me bought the unit.

Can turn it a mini garden cum alfresco dinning. :drunk:

Yes, layout is very strange. Not only that..the previous owner made some weird alternation to the layout as well. I have to hack and redo some structure......sighzzzz

Took me more than half a yeat to finalise my space planning. :furious:

Edited by IPineapple

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Near ur place..... :notti:

Aaaahhh... I know where your new place is! We walked past your house building when going friend's house who is staying near that area. That time I pointed to my Hubby that your building structure is unique, especially the round balcony when we walked past. You have got yourself a house with good location.

the sime circle balcony really look big and nice leh... so many panels of windows..... so envious!!

Sighzzz....Nice but i have to take them all down...due to the problematic, non water proofed wall. Previous owner used cheap, non water proof plaster to cover around it. :curse::curse::curse:8|

Water leak into the house when it rain and the wall plaster kept falling off...this is my biggest problem. Which why i said its my love and hate. :bangwall::bangwall::bangwall:

Aaaahhh... I know where your new place is! We walked past your house building when going friend's house who is staying near that area. That time I pointed to my Hubby that your building structure is unique, especially the round balcony when we walked past. You have got yourself a house with good location.

Hehehe...ya..i think only some of the HDB built in that era has this design. The location is good but comes at a high price. :jawdrop:

No choice, since its near mrt and my parent place....take it as a form of investment lor (just to make me feel better only! :drunk: )

Edited by IPineapple

Sighzzz....Nice but i have to take them all down...due to the problematic, non water proofed wall. Previous owner used cheap, non water proof plaster to cover around it. :curse::curse::curse:8|

Water leak into the house when it rain and the wall plaster kept falling off...this is my biggest problem. Which why i said its my love and hate. :bangwall::bangwall::bangwall:

once you replace the windows then it will be ok already lah..... not to worry!

sound like very good place you got leh. near which mrt?