Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
paloma

Project Punggol Breeze

hi paloma, absolutely love your place! i know it's getting tiring but if you don't mind, please do share your contractor's contact with me. Thanks so much!

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi Paloma, I think you are too modest. Actually, a nice home doesn't has to be one that is complicated or revolutionary in design (okay, maybe that's what the decor magz are looking for !!!) but in my opinion it has to showcase the owner's personality and it has to feel homely and inviting. And I think you managed to achieve that in its simplicity. :)

Aww, thanks very much for your encouragement. How is living in your new house so far?

Aww, thanks very much for your encouragement. How is living in your new house so far?

Hi Paloma, I got some furniture in today including a T-loan sofa, pics updated on my link :)

Starting to get used and like chilling out at night at home, nice to come back to a home in the evening ! :)

Hi Paloma, I got some furniture in today including a T-loan sofa, pics updated on my link :)

Starting to get used and like chilling out at night at home, nice to come back to a home in the evening ! :)

I lost the link after I cleared my inbox. Could you send it to me again pls?

Busy person ah hehehe :)

Oh I think the coach you loaned looks lovely in your place! And I like your white door, it's very elegant. And the wallpaper is so interesting!

By the way, where did you get the cracker tissue box?

Oh I think the coach you loaned looks lovely in your place! And I like your white door, it's very elegant. And the wallpaper is so interesting!

By the way, where did you get the cracker tissue box?

The cracker tin tissue box was a present from a friend - GOods of desire Hong Kong , but I think it's an old collection

Day 31

Not much was done in terms of renovation today, except that all the room floors were varnished. But we had the first piece of furniture moved into our house - our sofa and armchair (yay!).

6999187624_91de897d93.jpg

The wrapping has to stay on because our house is not cleaned yet

7145274551_bd5d0e8c13.jpg

Our pencil leg two-seater sofa

6999187218_b9f4da0b26.jpg

7145274927_b859d3c7fb.jpg

Can't wait to unwrap this armchair and rest in it

Hi there,

May I know where did you buy the two seater pencil leg sofa?

Thanks.

The cracker tin tissue box was a present from a friend - GOods of desire Hong Kong , but I think it's an old collection

I see! The Singapore outlet opened recently, have yet to check it out though! :)

Hi paloma,

nice reno!

could you kindly PM me name and contact details of your contractor, your damages on the bookshelf and the overall reno breakdown cost.

Thanks in advance!