Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
jshome

Not An Em, Just A 5Am

Earlier I mentioned looking for sofa up-hostelry. I tried my luck to look for that shop who help me customised my sofa previously. It's located at Bedok Industrial area, the shop is no longer there but but but the sofa maker is still there!! :dancingqueen:

Went in talk to the small boss, choose the fabric and discuss on the modification of the sofa.

As you can see from the photo, the body of the sofa is made of steel, it is necessary due to the 2.75m length. But now this is giving us problem. (Can't fit the life and cant go up the stair).

036.jpg

Simple Solution... Saw into half and welded it back using nuts upon delivery. Yippy!!!! :sport-smiley-004:

This is the fabric chosen

SofaFabric.jpg

can share where is this place?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Wah!! congrats lah.... must be really happy! :sport-smiley-004:

Not really leh... it is the day I feel super broke and super in debt! Feel a little vulnerable too :help:

Edited by jshome

Green Day

Tash for destruction, tash for sale and tash for donation. As moving out date is drawing nearer, more and more stuffs need to clear their way.

Thanks to LLChing for the suggestion, I'm bring some appliances to Ca$h Converter to get some $$ back. Most items I have never used before, e.g. juicer, food processor etc. All these are given to me as gift during our house warming many years ago and it has been sitting in the storeroom.

2 very huge bags of clothes, going to salvation army. I cleared almost 50% of our clothing, so I can buy new clothes :dancingqueen:

I have tonnes of confidential documents, I think easier about 80kg worth of paper. I called up a few recycling company for help, one says too busy, another too expensive. I was thinking if I sell to garang kuni, I still get some $$ back!!!! Instead I will only be getting a certificate of destruction.

I am also recycling the old aircon unit in our new house too.

Feel happy for doing something to the environment! :sport-smiley-018:

Happy clearing! I like what u r doing......

80kg of paper going to garang guni? That should be about $8...... But make sure there is nothing confidential in there.

Happy clearing! I like what u r doing......

80kg of paper going to garang guni? That should be about $8...... But make sure there is nothing confidential in there.

hmmm... $8only? But I'm paying $60 to destroy it. :(

With cash converter, you should make a list of how low a price you are willing to let go for your new stuff, individually. Otherwise, they'll give you a low price and see your reaction. I've seen 1 person trying to sell his golf club and they offer $150 for it and he back out. Then they offer $180 but he's still unwilling to sell. No sale. They love new electrical stuff. If you have lots of stuff, can arrange for their staff to go to your place to look see. Can't remember the actual procedure. Saw their brochure once on this service. Go during weekday, preferably afternoon. Have to wait quite long during weekends. Get a queue number 1st. If queue too long, can run errands 1st then come back - like see doctor.

Fruitful selling!!

With cash converter, you should make a list of how low a price you are willing to let go for your new stuff, individually. Otherwise, they'll give you a low price and see your reaction. I've seen 1 person trying to sell his golf club and they offer $150 for it and he back out. Then they offer $180 but he's still unwilling to sell. No sale. They love new electrical stuff. If you have lots of stuff, can arrange for their staff to go to your place to look see. Can't remember the actual procedure. Saw their brochure once on this service. Go during weekday, preferably afternoon. Have to wait quite long during weekends. Get a queue number 1st. If queue too long, can run errands 1st then come back - like see doctor.

Fruitful selling!!

Thanks for your tips!

Do cash converter take in used ceiling fan? The previous owner ceiling still look pretty new, but too big for my liking...no sure if i can cash in it..

Do cash converter take in used ceiling fan? The previous owner ceiling still look pretty new, but too big for my liking...no sure if i can cash in it..

I pm you the person i sold my old aircon, he might be interested. Call him and asked him.

Some updates! Hacking started last 3days, and there are 2more walls pending for approval.

Facing ouropen kitchen and island

1bce54f8.jpg

Railing is down. How we wish if we can do away with it totally!

6bd0841f.jpg

debe4e31.jpg

Our huge bathroom

bb725f38.jpg