Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
jshome

Not An Em, Just A 5Am

Prices have went up alot compared to last yeat when you signed!

The DTL actually pass thru my balcony, i'm lucky that the construction is underground and will not create noise or dust, but there's a pte ppty construction going on nearby! How do you tolerate the noise?? I think i will go crazy...

it's not bothering me when i'm still in lala land in the morning. i get pissed when i'm working in the afternoon though.

my electricity bill went up a lot, cos i can't enjoy the balcony windows to enjoy the nice cool breeze.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

What I meant is the 30mm drop? Do we have to take that into consideration? Meaning if max width allowance is 1.2m, then with both side 30mm drop, my island width should not be more than 1.14m??

The drop are not measured in. It's measuring 1.2m on the surface top, facing the ceiling, where you can put things. So 1.2m is exactly 1.2m, will not become 1.14m.

it's not bothering me when i'm still in lala land in the morning. i get pissed when i'm working in the afternoon though.

my electricity bill went up a lot, cos i can't enjoy the balcony windows to enjoy the nice cool breeze.

At this this ti,e of the year, open window also no wind. Better stay indoor for cool breeze better.

The drop are not measured in. It's measuring 1.2m on the surface top, facing the ceiling, where you can put things. So 1.2m is exactly 1.2m, will not become 1.14m.

Orhhhh... Ic!! Now I understand already, thank you for your explanation.

I think i'm going to shrink a little for my island, the current plan looks abit chucky and limit the walkable space.

Orhhhh... Ic!! Now I understand already, thank you for your explanation.

I think i'm going to shrink a little for my island, the current plan looks abit chucky and limit the walkable space.

For me, I do it 0.9m so it's 1.5 times the price without wastage.

Found this light which is perfect for my stair, however it costs a whooping US$11,000 :jawdrop::jawdrop:

Shy light by Bec Brittain

54dfdb9f.jpg

3adeb03b.jpg

Can be standing too!

3875ecdd.jpg

Blast stool!

05da2e8c.jpg

An Israeli designer Guy Mishaly got his inspiration from explosives. This stools literally uses explosives to create various shapes... Pretty cool!

92147140.jpg

8c1dcfef.jpg

Check this video on how they made these!

Edited by jshome

We saw this sexy tap and immediately felt in love, to be exact, he spotted it and felt in love 1st! This tap is defintely a 'She', look at how she spread out elegantly :dribble:

Within 5mins, we paid and brought her back... On the way home, i ask him why grumble so much when I bought my donut earlier, and this one, you don't blink your eye and make the purchase, and I reminded him that this is almost double the price of my donut. Speechless! :unsure:

9cb13a1b.jpg

2df560c9.jpg

We saw this sexy tap and immediately felt in love, to be exact, he spotted it and felt in love 1st! This tap is defintely a 'She', look at how she spread out elegantly :dribble:

Within 5mins, we paid and brought her back... On the way home, i ask him why grumble so much when I bought my donut earlier, and this one, you don't blink your eye and make the purchase, and I reminded him that this is almost double the price of my donut. Speechless! :unsure:

donut cuter thou~ =X

this is sexy lady.. donut is cute girl.

The tap is gorgeous. After installing, will it be inclining elegantly on the basin like the pic 2 or will it be "balancing on a pedestal" like pic 1?

Loot a car full of lightings from JB, save us more than 50%!

This is what we got.....

2 KDK ceiling fan

1 instant heater

10 Philips LED downlight

1 Philips children light

3 dinning pendent light

1 hanging study light

1 bathroom light

27 T5 lights

5m long LED Strip light

8 various Schneider Switches

1 door bell

100% satisfaction!

KDK 15Z9 60"

KDKFan.jpg

Philips LED Downlight, didn't see this model locally.

PhilipsLEDDownlight.jpg

Philips Suspension Light

KidsLight.jpg

T5 for Living cove light & WIW

t5-led-neon-tube-14w.jpg

Schneider Switches

Switches.jpg

Edited by jshome

The tap is gorgeous. After installing, will it be inclining elegantly on the basin like the pic 2 or will it be "balancing on a pedestal" like pic 1?

It will be like pic2 for wash basin. The top standing one is for bath tub!