Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
jshome

Not An Em, Just A 5Am

Children's room

3fd48837.jpg

We didn't managed to complete their DIY bed. I would have wanted to paint the frame white but it is simply too troublesome and time consuming. My younger one keep bugging me to fixed up her bed, so end up like this.

We have yet to dress up their room, shall shop around more!

Ur kids seem so happy with their new furniture. I m sure they like the decor .... Bright and lovely :)

I can't do that to my kids room anymore.....:( they r teenage n have their own taste.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Wow.. Thank you may dream, that reminds me to buy toto & 4D, lets hope i strike big time... Hee hee

ok... lets hope you HUAT HUAT HUAT! :sport-smiley-004::sport-smiley-004: then treat us to big dinner at restaurant

Roller Blind

Need to get roller blind for the study and bamboo blind for the balcony. Anyone got good contact? Good in workmanship and at reasonable pricing.

In fact I have 3-4 contacts in my phone, all recommended by friends, but I have not seen their work so not sure who to engage.

We use Golden Leaf for curtain. Very prompt and good customer service. It's our 3-4x back to them as a family.

Thank you thedottyness!

Do they come to your house or we have to go to their shop? Can you PM me the contact person that you always go to.

Hi js home, I love the cloud in your girls' room. Did you paint it yourself?

We drew the cloud line and got our contractor to paint it accordingly.

Flooding!

1st night and flooding occur!! What a terrible start.... Was washing the dishes and water overflow out from our washer pipe. Our washing machine is not installed yet and the kitchen sink will bypass the washer pipe before going to the drain. So instead of going down to the drain, water flow up from the washer pipe. Found that the passge to the drain was choked with cement, and we have to use screwdriver to poke thru it.

Everybody is busy mopping up the water and i forgot to take photo to show to our contractor.

What a day!

Hope u have got ur contractior to resolve this problem. The workers probably left the debis stuck in the drainage. I only found out this when my toilet was flooded. A worker came and dug out all the debris!

Flash flood once again

Flood came once again, this time was from the washing machine. It seems like we did not managed to clear the debis previously but we are more prepared this time, with all the old rugs throw in to soak up the water. We call our contractor immediately, it was almost 9pm, and I am really thankful that he came with 2 workers within 30mins. They brought with them acid water and long screw driver to clear it.

505ae165.jpg

Water filter

We got this installed under our kithen sink. We drink from the tap quite often and somehow, we don't really trust our new water. We got this basic system which is a 2in1 sediment and carbon filter and we only need to change it every 6mths.

8a7af9e5.jpg

Roller Blind

Need to get roller blind for the study and bamboo blind for the balcony. Anyone got good contact? Good in workmanship and at reasonable pricing.

In fact I have 3-4 contacts in my phone, all recommended by friends, but I have not seen their work so not sure who to engage.

i got a JB guy if you want. i did roller blinds for MBR & study for $500.

Managed to take one photo before the mover came and occupied all the available space.

Kitchen - Before

fbfc7cae.jpg

Kitchen - After

cad0e012.jpg

• Like 1

Congrats on ur reno completion. I like ur white and sleek kitchen. Your island with the 3 hanging lamps is nice too!

Do post more pics of ur completed reno :)