Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
jshome

Not An Em, Just A 5Am

Flooring installation today? It would be exciting how ur final product would look like? Do update us with ur latest pics :)

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Now that we have decided not to build a platform in our bedroom, we have to look for bed frame or etc. we have been to many places to look for one that fits us. To be honest, I have yet to accept not having platform :( we never had a bedframe or bed base before and even in my in law place, I never failed to bruise myself by it. So ideally, it should be frameless and low lying. Chance upon this when shopping at Park Mall, but cannot afford, it costs more than my platform! Anyone can point me the direction where I can find similar bed frame? If really can't find, then we will get duvet or microfible bedbase. :dunno:

this one looks like you can easily bang and bruise yourself... :unsure:

which mattress are you buying?

Hi Jshome!

Can share where you got your kitchen tap and the basin taps from? They look wonderful!

=D

I got it at poh choo and the shop beside universal union along geylang.

this one looks like you can easily bang and bruise yourself... :unsure:

which mattress are you buying?

Ours is king size so i think should fit nicely, but I can only drool....

Mine is a 14" mattress is from sweet dream, not a very popular brand but the comfort level can be comparable with those top brand top range type but at a reasonable price. We tested most of the bed during the expo fair and decided on this.

Getting ready!

da2fc243.jpg

:jawdrop: :jawdrop: Raining cats and dogs in the afternoon...

60fea4e0.jpg

Verdict - definitely cannot compare to real parquet but this is a good substitute, feel solid, cooling and no floating effect. Overall it fit our lifestyle.

Edited by jshome

Tomorrow will be my flooring installation. We have chosen the Aspen Oak Black for both the living and dinning, hope it turns out nice.... Can't wait!

52e3088a.jpg

nice!! mine is Aspen white for my bedrooms. I love the texture.

The 14" mattress that I got, very comfortable!

4b1ed660.jpg

Last year I went for a business trip to shanghai, and had a chance to stay in a 6* hotel. The bed is soooo comfotable that you just wish you can lie there all day. Found out from the tour manager that for all 5* hotel and above, their bed sheet, quilt, quilt cover and pillow must be silk quality, you can imagine, how comfortable it can be. From then on, I promise myself that my next bed must match up to that.

Since I can't afford a pure silk mattress, at least the comfot level can match. Not the best but at least its within my budget.

Got this at light craft for less than $10. Motion sensor at the foyer, our contractor, electrician and us having some fun testing it. Lucky its not a big area, if not this will not be good enough, and there's a few second slow before the light will lid up. Anyway, it works!

81b386d8.jpg

Our sofa came in the middle of a messy house with capentry installation and painting. We got no choice as the sofa maker is making lots of noise for using their place as storage. The sofa was ready 2mths ago, and i feel so pai seh to keep delaying the delivery.

My sofa new clothes! Love it!

03f5c113.jpg

Have u got your bed frame?

U may try hommage lifestyle at Jln Peminpin look for Eric the boss :sport-smiley-004:

Have u got your bed frame?

U may try hommage lifestyle at Jln Peminpin look for Eric the boss :sport-smiley-004:

I went to their website and found what i wanted, I like the platform bedframe!!! But how now? I called up my mattress supplier last week to get me those simple looking low bedbase and i have already paid them in full. :(

Can't wait to see ur sofa in its full glory

Me too, i can't wait to move in and open ceremony my sofa.

Lots of hiccups from our painter, we use him because he did a great job in one of my SO's company project. Unfortunately, he's not able to find workers to help in the house, mainly he is doing alone, painting only. So the walls are not sand, not plaster and painting work caanot finish within the dateline.. My SO 'screw' him a few times, but still no improvement.

My contractor also cannot tahan the work, and offer to help. He activated his men and within hours, 7 workers came in with ladders, roller, plaster, bla bla bla. One in charge of plastering, walking around the house to look for holes, especially along trucking, and patching it up, one in charge of sanding, another 2 paint upstair, 2 paint downstair, and 1 touch up the stair. i'm really impressed! 2 days anf they complete the house.... :good:

Cheers to them :yamseng:

This is their work on our children's room. My SO outline the cloud on the wall, and they paste the maskig tape neatly before they paint, simply awesome!

643f2ee7.jpg

Edited by jshome

I went to their website and found what i wanted, I like the platform bedframe!!! But how now? I called up my mattress supplier last week to get me those simple looking low bedbase and i have already paid them in full. :(

O too bad maybe next time when spoilt den change lor since u have paid full

I believe the price u c in hommage is much cheaper :dribble:

Do post pics of your bed frame :yamseng: