Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

We signed up with Irene from Edgeline Planner last week.

Definitely agree that fuchsia (thanks for intro us) that their design are very unique and they are very professional in handling the project so far. Workmanship & design are one of the best we have seen and we have seen many many.

If your budget meets then i highly recommend this company :sport-smiley-004:

For more details please refer to my Blogs.

Cheers :dunno:

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
We signed up with Irene from Edgeline Planner last week.

Definitely agree that fuchsia (thanks for intro us) that their design are very unique and they are very professional in handling the project so far. Workmanship & design are one of the best we have seen and we have seen many many.

If your budget meets then i highly recommend this company :)

For more details please refer to my Blogs.

Cheers !!

I did very extensive reno works for my new house, under an ID from Edgeline Planners. Sigh. Very disappointing and i think we will not hire them back in future anymore. During reno, following up of items was slow or never done and often the workmanship was so disappointing as compared to others who hired cheaper IDs... Now that the house has completed and still "under warranty period", trying to contact the ID to fix some items is also difficult and we have to chase him like many many times over sms, over hp calls before he arranges to get a contractor down.

Design is nice but workmanship and working with them got many problems.... be it the tiling, the carpentry, the plumbing, etc etc etc, all had so many problems. Only have praises for the electrician who was responsible and much much more responsive than my ID. Tried to feedback or "complain" to the lady boss Angie but turned out she wasn't any better. Sigh...

Sometimes during reno, I really felt like going down to their nice showroom entrance and pour red paint over it. Afterall I really spent a huge sum at Edgeline Planners. Much more than 50K... Anyway I know who Irene is, think she looks nice to get along with, good luck!

Hi Shinee,

We just completed the renovation done by Edgeline Planner (@IMM). Highly recommend our designer (Irene) as she is very good in follow thru the whole project from start to finish and very creative designer also. Generally most designers in the firm are also very competent as far as i know.

All the workers are very friendly, professional and provide very good services all the time. Quality materials are used everywhere and care taken on the house. Workmanship is excellent generally thru out the house. There was some minor issues along the way but nothing that cannot be fixed.

For some more comments & pics you can refer to here Renotalk T-Blog & My renovation Blogspot (...which is constantly updating).

Cheeers

Edited by lifestyle

From what i know, Edgeline Planners and Spacious are sister companies.

I approached Spacious for a quote then when i went to Edgeline, they told me sister company for Spacious, so quote is same...

Hi lifestyle..

would like to check if ur electrician and the reno workers were all provided by Edgeline? or did u engage and liaise them on your own? nice photography.. i had a nice morning looking thru your old posts n pics..

cheers

Hi xmaz3, junkoman,

PMed you details. Sorry for late reply as outstation currently.

Cheers

Hi PiggyOink,

Only the Electrician was not from Edgeline. From our experiences, we should just go ahead with Edgeline own electrician as they are very capable & professional from our initial discussions. We have no problem recommending Edgeline electrician.

We try other electrician (as recommended by others) hoping that it would save a slight cost (very minimal) and as we are very nice couple give the electrian some business but in the end worst off and too many headache, time consume & liaise from our side with the electrician. Despite out ID who did a fantastic job coordinating with our electrician in order to meet the schedule timeline. Our strong advice is to let the ID managed everything for you and try not to have any third parties involved.

All the workers (Singaporean & Malaysian) in the pics are from Edgeline. There all are very nice and willing to help as much as possible.

Thanks for the compliment. Actually a lot of pics has been lost in the Blog.

Hi lifestyle..

would like to check if ur electrician and the reno workers were all provided by Edgeline? or did u engage and liaise them on your own? nice photography.. i had a nice morning looking thru your old posts n pics..

cheers

Hi PiggyOink,

Only the Electrician was not from Edgeline. From our experiences, we should just go ahead with Edgeline own electrician as they are very capable & professional from our initial discussions. We have no problem recommending Edgeline electrician.

We try other electrician (as recommended by others) hoping that it would save a slight cost (very minimal) and as we are very nice couple give the electrian some business but in the end worst off and too many headache, time consume & liaise from our side with the electrician. Despite out ID who did a fantastic job coordinating with our electrician in order to meet the schedule timeline. Our strong advice is to let the ID managed everything for you and try not to have any third parties involved.

All the workers (Singaporean & Malaysian) in the pics are from Edgeline. There all are very nice and willing to help as much as possible.

Thanks for the compliment. Actually a lot of pics has been lost in the Blog.

hi lifestyle,

can email me irene 's contact at sleeping91@gmail.com?

thks