Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
purist21

My Word Of Advice Regarding Bilture @ Furniture Mall

Hi everyone,

I am writing this as a goodwill to advice people my bad experience with Bilture furniture @ Furniture mall. Pardon my lengthy story here...

I bought a carpet with them on the 1st January 2012 and i managed to get the salesperson for an early delivery before Chinese New Year (Jan 23rd 2012). Although, the salesperson did not commit and agreed to try his best, i appreciated his kind gesture. No carpet delivered on or before Chinese New Year which was perfectly fine because it was not a commitment. Curious about the progress, I made a friendly call sometime around end Jan/ beg Feb and i was told that the shipment will be delayed. Then i made another phone call enquiring my carpet after a few weeks, and the salesperson told me that my shipment will be further delayed to end Mar/early Apr due to shipment issue in CHINA. And, once again, my third attempt, i called them again to ask about my carpet a few days ago, and finally, i was told that the carpet is already in Singapore. Phew! i thought. No more chasing and no more phonecalls. He told me that it will be delivered today (Friday 30th Mar 2012 from 11am - 3pm). Knowing how their service is, i made another phone call at around 11plus morning asking them to confirm on the delivery. GUESS WHAT? the customer service department told me that the system said my delivery date is on the 7th Apr 2012. I made another phone call to the salesperson with regards to the possible misunderstanding that they had internally. He told me that he will only be back in office at 12.30pm so i hang up. But, thinking of how i have been treated for the past month, i made another phonecall and demanded the carpet to be delivered today because that was how he agreed to me in the first place. Finally, not long after, he called to say that the carpet is going to be delivered today in the EVENING. I questioned his promised to deliever between 11am - 3pm and he told me that the schedule is tight. Well, it is the company issue that their schedule is tight and they should not make their customer compromise if they are not able to fulfil their original promise. i truly questioned their service here. I just hoped that they delivered my item and this will be my first and last encounter with them.

First, i have been waiting for my purchase that has been delayed. Second, i have to keep calling them for status update. Third, there is no proper channel that i can call to. They do have a customer servce line that will just response based on what's updated in the system. So ultimately, the salesperson is still the key contact and there is only the mobile number that i can contact to. Fourth, they do not keep their promise on the delivery date and time.

I hope to save everyone hassle and consider wisely before making a purchase with them. Make sure you get the necessary details and get yourself protected before you commit a deal with them.

Thank you.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

sad to say,that whats happening around in some of the furniture shop here.

Just have to open your eyes BIG & pray hard.