Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
rogeryap

Home Fair In Johor Bahru April 6-8 2012

I went to jb to find Miva today, but they not open..Sian.. But went to other furniture shops(at least 10) around that area(Jalan molek)

Came across this shop call WHITE HOUSE. The furniture there super stylo and designer look!!! Not ex at all!!

The sales girl Jane is super friendly, ask me if I was urgent to buy or not, if not can go to the furniture fair next week to buy, can get better pricing and more free gifts!!! Solid right?? Seldom got salesperson let go of a rabbit that walks in but Jane told us to do that!

Delivery is free(jane say even rm 500 product also free), levy is rm300, but for fair She say levy 50% discount!! Swee right?

But only issue I see is that they are quite new in the market, ard 2 yrs only, so not very sure of their quality and reliability. Any one bought from them before?

PS: after this visit , I dun see any reason to buy furniture from Singapore anymore unless u wan branded stuff or stimulate Singapore's economy! :)

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi Roger, u are wrong....

Malaysia company can be dangerous... What happened if u pay deposit and they dun deliver...

What is going to happen... Is not easy to get them to refund u....

I am sure malaysia is going to be worse than sg... even though sg funiture line are very jialet liao....

Go Hommage... Very gd... Nice boss and cheap nice funiture... I bought mine from there...

U know I saw exact the same round small coffee table at red apple selling for $250 which is only selling for $50 at hommage... Same design... Go down take a look...

I went to jb to find Miva today, but they not open..Sian.. But went to other furniture shops(at least 10) around that area(Jalan molek)

Came across this shop call WHITE HOUSE. The furniture there super stylo and designer look!!! Not ex at all!!

The sales girl Jane is super friendly, ask me if I was urgent to buy or not, if not can go to the furniture fair next week to buy, can get better pricing and more free gifts!!! Solid right?? Seldom got salesperson let go of a rabbit that walks in but Jane told us to do that!

Delivery is free(jane say even rm 500 product also free), levy is rm300, but for fair She say levy 50% discount!! Swee right?

But only issue I see is that they are quite new in the market, ard 2 yrs only, so not very sure of their quality and reliability. Any one bought from them before?

PS: after this visit , I dun see any reason to buy furniture from Singapore anymore unless u wan branded stuff or stimulate Singapore's economy! :)

yup,its risky to order from JB(if thing c**k up halfway)

Instead of saving afew hundreds,one might end up with lots of inconvenience/stress etc..

**Imagine they send the furniture to your hse in sg,& got defects,do you think they will easily return back with everything n arrange another trip all the way down to sg again in a short time frame?

(even in our sg,some furniture comp also play lip service/act blur/play disappearing games with comsumers)

The risk is there & the choice is yours to make. :rolleyes:

If you do get everything in order n on time,do update,so others would benefits. :yamseng:

Hi roger, was there bou 1 mth ago... Agreed tt the furniture design for whitehouse is reali very stylo... But got to

disagree tt price is not ex...

Me and wifey are targeting the "fendi" l-shaped fabric sofa which after discount still

Cost rm4000+...too ex in my opinion...