Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
XTR

S&s Self-Designed Home In The East

we went missing for quite a while because of holiday and then got lazy to update blog.

anyway, we went korea and bought 2 bicycles for each other. now we can finally go cycling together.

23.jpg

anavehi_175.jpg

Edited by XTR

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi,

i was looking through your blog & amazed by your DIY. Would you mind providing me the parts and details how to DIY?

Thanks in advance!!!

Hi XTR,

I'm new here in renotalk and am super impressed by your efforts to DIY! Your place looks amazing and I wonder if you can share with me the contractor's contact and the costs breakdown for your entire Reno? Am getting my keys in 2 weeks..pretty excited..

Thanks in advance.

Hi XTR that's a clever way of hiding the washing machine. Btw can I ask, did u managed to conceal your electrical trunking or most of them are visible?

nice bikes! you had them shipped back or?

yah, we ship them back.

Hi,

i was looking through your blog & amazed by your DIY. Would you mind providing me the parts and details how to DIY?

Thanks in advance!!!

hello, which DIY are u interested in?

Hi XTR,

I'm new here in renotalk and am super impressed by your efforts to DIY! Your place looks amazing and I wonder if you can share with me the contractor's contact and the costs breakdown for your entire Reno? Am getting my keys in 2 weeks..pretty excited..

Thanks in advance.

Thanks LEA, i will pm u in a while.

Hi

can please share your contractor contact with me too?

Thanks so much!

Will pm u in a while

Hi XTR that's a clever way of hiding the washing machine. Btw can I ask, did u managed to conceal your electrical trunking or most of them are visible?

not clever at all...its quite common arrangement with home owners. u can do L shape kitchen cabinets and hide the washing machine behind it too.

i didnt conceal any electrical trunking. all visible.

hello xtr, went thru yout entire blog, nice diy work you got going. very hands on. can you pm me Alan's contact as well? and maybe the breakdown of your reno cost if you dont mind sharing. cheers