Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
XTR

S&s Self-Designed Home In The East

hee thanks ;)

of course thats why we chose to buy it...a nice reminder.

AH nice! .. i do like some of your stuff..

the pop up on the left, i wont buy it but its something i dont mind seeing it closely just to understand what it is about or how it is made. wow , u can even make a play out of it using the strings!

poor cadddd. :unsure: why kena hanged like that?

better u save some of it for your own tblog ..keep some of the surprise :)

It's actually a musical box my aunt bought for me years back. When the music played, the Victorian couple sort of danced, Im writing this in the past tense coz the music doesn't work anymore therefore no more dancing haha. :P ** sometimes i wish it did though.

Hey you're right, the black cat doesn't look good hanging there. He looks so pitiful, ok I shall remove him and place him in another location. :D

Should I should start my own t-blog now, haha! It d be strange coz my place is still under construction. I do have the floorplan of my new place though.

Then I d show some of the weird stuff I have in my present home . :wacko:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

No dont want sneak peek!! Haha!! Can't wait to see the full pictures! Your house look so nice!! And I love the penguin posters too! So sweet.. :wub::wub:

Don't worry, Q2 & Q3 havent even got house keys. Haha.. Told u all still long way to go. I very kiasu la, still so long now already looking around. Lol. :P

thank you, thank you.

when are u getting your keys ?

Should I should start my own t-blog now, haha! It d be strange coz my place is still under construction. I do have the floorplan of my new place though.

Then I d show some of the weird stuff I have in my present home . :wacko:

up to you, yah. u can start one now to just start putting in ideas or contacts so when u really start u can find your info online. u can also maybe put in one post for reminders/ do's and don't/ ideas/ colour schemes/ etc

then u still can also post around without having that niggling feeling of not having your own blog.

thank you, thank you.

when are u getting your keys ?

Hehe.. 2014.. Most prob Q4 or so.. Ps ps.. so Kiasu. Hope you will still be around then to give me advices! :D:D

hi XTR,

I usually can't be bother to read all pages of a person's blog, but I actually did on yours! I guess my new home is along your theme, that's why I started the reading.. but with all your DIY stuffs, I can't help but continue all the way. Good job on your house! I don't think i can get down doing my own DIY stuffs.. unless I am on sabbatical leave.

Love your house, and would love to see pictures of your completed kitchen and bathrooms :-) Please continue to post more!

Now you made me want to do online shopping again.. (shopaholic me)

Hi XTR,

Can you share your contractor contact no please?

Newbie here...dunno where to start..hehe..going to collect my key beginning July..

TIA!

Xtr,

R there 2 doors to yr mbr? Did u hacked 2 room to become 1 big master? And hack 1 room to replace with glass door?

hi XTR,

I usually can't be bother to read all pages of a person's blog, but I actually did on yours! I guess my new home is along your theme, that's why I started the reading.. but with all your DIY stuffs, I can't help but continue all the way. Good job on your house! I don't think i can get down doing my own DIY stuffs.. unless I am on sabbatical leave.

Love your house, and would love to see pictures of your completed kitchen and bathrooms :-) Please continue to post more!

Now you made me want to do online shopping again.. (shopaholic me)

hello hello. for you to read all the pages in our blog is very encouraging to us. :thumbs up:

must have took up quite some time to read it. :thumbs up: u dont have to do all the diy one shot...maybe u can start doing some now. we did plan ahead what diy we wanted to do. yap, after this i am going to post the kitchen. pls give us your frank comments. thanks!

which part of our theme is similar to yours? ours is a bit here and there.

go ahead and buy online... just do it. buy buy buy! so fun to receive parcel after work. anyway i also doubt you will spend excessively right? its still for the house and things that u like. so start searching online. and just cc or paypal it now.

Hi XTR,

Can you share your contractor contact no please?

Newbie here...dunno where to start..hehe..going to collect my key beginning July..

TIA!

alrights, pmed.

:good:

Xtr,

R there 2 doors to yr mbr? Did u hacked 2 room to become 1 big master? And hack 1 room to replace with glass door?

yea rae,

floorplan.jpg

the bedroom closest to the bathroom and the adjacent room had their walls hacked to become MBR.

our mbr door was shifted to the centre. so we did raise up brick wall at the old door entrance and also hacked away the wall to make space

for the mbr entrance.

we also hacked away one room to combine with the living room and then replace it with glass door. of course its to make the place look bigger and at the same time, we can close the glass door when we on the air con in the study room.

remember the diy brick wall?

the pic is our illustrated wedding invitation. foxes and bunnies to the party.

IMG_5186.jpg

map of melbourne

IMG_5184.jpg

snack bite bike

its filled with snacks now in every basket.... :D .... lots n lots of potato chips.

IMG_5185.jpg

ugly dolls and ikea rat join in the parrteeeee

IMG_5183.jpg

snack bite bike

its filled with snacks now in every basket.... :D .... lots n lots of potato chips.

ugly dolls and ikea rat join in the parrteeeee

cute!!!

kitchen

clean steel look

IMG_5187.jpg

XTR, I have question regarding your spotlight. How come the two lights look different? Are you using different bulbs? Looks like the one on the left has a cone shaped bulb, and the other one (nearer to the fan) looks like a short cylinder? :unsure: