Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
XTR

S&s Self-Designed Home In The East

Haha, the boyfriend's living alone at his new place now and ive been living (along with my cats haha) at my current place (small apartment, 936 sq ft only) for a couple of years now.

My dad lives nearby so I still go back to his home for dinner on most nights. :D

I bought another place 2 years back (it's also another small place,only 980 sq ft) and it'd be ready next year. So im gonna move into the new place next year and put my current place up for rent.

The boyfriend and I have only known each other for 11 months, so we aren't thinking of marriage yet. :P

Btw, when the boyfriend was over at my place today, he said he actually found my mannequin cute, it was beginning to grow on him. Yay. ;)

P7040315.jpg

My cat, Twinkie says hi, here's a photo of him lying on my treadmill.

The treadmill, one of my stupid impulse buys. I think I'd just have to start using it again. :wacko:

are you who i think you are?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

A thing of beauty is a joy forever no? :P

mb07.jpg

Haha, I also no money but I like to look at pretty stuff. :rolleyes:

Very naughty! 8|

Waa... how much is the damage for that sofa? I like... :dribble:

i think we both can guess who she is. hahahaha....

is she an old timer here in the forum??? :sport-smiley-004:

Super vintage! Like! Do you still use it? Can type love letter to your wife. Hehe..

yes still can use.

wah rauuuuuuu.... she will read the blog man. you suggest such things means i will have to write her one soon with it.

:furious: thunder+ lightning + rainstorm :furious:

A thing of beauty is a joy forever no? :P

Haha, I also no money but I like to look at pretty stuff. :rolleyes:

Very naughty! 8|

:dribble:

no money!! no money!!! no money! look fast fast and dun lust for it.

Haha, the boyfriend's living alone at his new place now and ive been living (along with my cats haha) at my current place (small apartment, 936 sq ft only) for a couple of years now.

My dad lives nearby so I still go back to his home for dinner on most nights. :D

I bought another place 2 years back (it's also another small place,only 980 sq ft) and it'd be ready next year. So im gonna move into the new place next year and put my current place up for rent.

The boyfriend and I have only known each other for 11 months, so we aren't thinking of marriage yet. :P

Btw, when the boyfriend was over at my place today, he said he actually found my mannequin cute, it was beginning to grow on him. Yay. ;)

P7040315.jpg

My cat, Twinkie says hi, here's a photo of him lying on my treadmill.

The treadmill, one of my stupid impulse buys. I think I'd just have to start using it again. :wacko:

brainwash your boyfriend. get some friends to keep saying it looks nice nice and nice. should work by social conditioning.

hi twinkie. nua nua nua zz zz zz until so shiok.

i like cats. especially those black ones with white socks. if anyone have and its up for adoption, pls find me.

is she an old timer here in the forum??? :sport-smiley-004:

hhmm... this is 3rd time i post this reply. weird, my post just disappeared!! :jawdrop:

anyway, for twinkie, i think we know her bf. met a few times together and even had dinner together. by chatting on this forum, we can make good friends. :dancingqueen:

brainwash your boyfriend. get some friends to keep saying it looks nice nice and nice. should work by social conditioning.

hi twinkie. nua nua nua zz zz zz until so shiok.

i like cats. especially those black ones with white socks. if anyone have and its up for adoption, pls find me.

Hi XTR,

Do take a look at :

http://www.catwelfare.org/

They've pretty cats up for adoption. Im sure there would be one black kitty with white socks out there for you.

I really should have adopted a cat instead of buying one. :(

yes still can use.

wah rauuuuuuu.... she will read the blog man. you suggest such things means i will have to write her one soon with it.

:furious: thunder+ lightning + rainstorm :furious:

Oh please , do write her one on that vintage typewriter of yours , that would be so romantic ! :D

''There is a comfort in the strength of love;

'Twill make a thing endurable, which else

Would overset the brain, or break the heart:''

William Wordsworth

i think is ely1-----The Best Journey Always Leads Us Home

but i think she no longer active in renotalk

it was during this period that someone .... a famous t blogger here that posted a pic of these demitasse cups.

cant rem her nick since its already 8 months. She loved to shop online and had Gucci shower foam in her bathroom for guest to use? Anyone can rem? She was a fan of simple human. Love to buy paintings?

http://www.just-projects.com/

demitasse.jpg

midcenturylamp.jpg

who who? does the face match the personality ? :paint:

how would you know who she is if you never met us before. well, have a house warming and invite all of us. then we can show you our real face. hahaha....