Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Akitsuki

Serangoon North Renovation By Defong Interior Design

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Food for thoughts

Revealing our MBR room color. I copied the ideal design on the right. Wanted to match the wall color as close as possible, but I think the paler wall color if opt for green apple, maybe can achieve the same color as the ideal design? Maybe I'm color blind, it could be the same color. Need warm light to achieve the look.

2.png

Edited by ayazumi

Hey guys,

There is Robinsons Private Sales TODAY, 18 April 2012! The private sales discounts can be very attractive. Do grab some stuff for your home today!

Robinsons Promotions

i am scared to go robinsons sales... the crowd is just crazy. i prefer to go sales at expo instead

i am scared to go robinsons sales... the crowd is just crazy. i prefer to go sales at expo instead

YES! The crowd is crazy. I queue for one hour to make my payment during lunch time. I don't understand why some customers can stay at the counter for 15mins and jam the que. Worst still, they buy a bag of things only. Can't they pay and just leave, rather than ask so many questions and delay the rest. I end up having two hours' lunch (and didn't have my lunch). Later after work, Hubby is coming to fetch me, then we will go and grab some dinnerwares and flatwares.

Hey guys,

There is Robinsons Private Sales TODAY, 18 April 2012! The private sales discounts can be very attractive. Do grab some stuff for your home today!

Robinsons Promotions

i went~ and didn't conquer much.

amazon FTW! lol!

but some discounts r not bad!

Edited by thedottyness

YES! The crowd is crazy. I queue for one hour to make my payment during lunch time. I don't understand why some customers can stay at the counter for 15mins and jam the que. Worst still, they buy a bag of things only. Can't they pay and just leave, rather than ask so many questions and delay the rest. I end up having two hours' lunch (and didn't have my lunch). Later after work, Hubby is coming to fetch me, then we will go and grab some dinnerwares and flatwares.

i went~ and didn't conquer much.

amazon FTW! lol!

but some discounts r not bad!

ya loh, during sales is when you can see some weird ppl ard.... and the queue is crazy.... the last i went was to buy some bedsheets... since the discounts are quite good, worth getting lah... :sport-smiley-004:

Our loots from Robinsons sales today:

Brabantia pedal bin 12L c/w FOC Brabantia wine opener

3.jpg

Surprisingly this brand comes with 10 years warranty. It is made of stainless steel. We forgot to buy the bin liner. :o Hopefully can buy from online at cheaper price.

WMF pots and pan

4.jpg

We didn't get the wmf flatware set. No discount was given because it was already in discounted price which we felt the wmf flatware set was still very expensive. We ended up buying Robinsons' flatware, which was much cheaper. A bundle of 6 costs only $10, plus it's stainless steel 18/10. One wmf flatware set we can buy many Robinsons' flatware. :deal:

Chopping board and knives.

5.jpg

During lunch time, there were many different colors of chopping boards, but when we went there in the evening, only left grey and black chopping boards. :wacko: So many people bought this chopping board, don't know why too. I bought it because I'm curious.

And there are other things we bought today:

- Corelle dinnerware

- Lock & lock (with 50% discount)

Lastly, cashier auntie gave us 4 x $30 Robinsons vouchers to deduct the total payment. She said she don't normally gives so many vouchers to other customers. One purchase only redeem 1 $30 voucher. So nice of her, we saved $120 for our total purchase.

Edited by ayazumi

I bought the chopping boards 2+ years ago at Tangs. If used correctly, doesn't stain and unlike woody or white plastic ones, didn't get mouldy YET. I didn't regret buying the pkt of 2.

I bought the chopping boards 2+ years ago at Tangs. If used correctly, doesn't stain and unlike woody or white plastic ones, didn't get mouldy YET. I didn't regret buying the pkt of 2.

Sounds like a good buy. I don't like wood chopping boards, often will stain food particles on the board. Normally I use the white plastic chopping board. The one that I bought, is not plastic?

i managed to buy the chopping boards too but in pink~

but couldn't find the pedal bin. T.T perhaps i was blind. ROFL~

Which Robinsons branch you went? I was at Raffles City, the bins were located near the stainless steel knives section.

So lucky got the colored boards. I wanted to get the green boards, but sold out when I returned to Robinsons after work.

1. Veneer door at $300; expensive?

2. HDB is using 1/2 fire rated main door.

3. If cant find the matching paint color, go bigger paint shop and request them to mix the color for you, can even achieve PANTONE colors.

Sounds like a good buy. I don't like wood chopping boards, often will stain food particles on the board. Normally I use the white plastic chopping board. The one that I bought, is not plastic?

Which Robinsons branch you went? I was at Raffles City, the bins were located near the stainless steel knives section.

So lucky got the colored boards. I wanted to get the green boards, but sold out when I returned to Robinsons after work.

the chopping boards r some sort of plastic which claims to be anti bacterial.. i've been using bamboo ones.. but my maid is terrible at upkeeping it.

anyways, i went to centrepoint branch.. it was sooooooooooo packed! i think raffles city has lower quantity of stocks.. thats why run out very fast?

some of the promo stuff on the brochure was sold out in the afternoon at the raffles city branch (heard this from a friend)

Edited by thedottyness

the chopping boards r some sort of plastic which claims to be anti bacterial.. i've been using bamboo ones.. but my maid is terrible at upkeeping it.

anyways, i went to centrepoint branch.. it was sooooooooooo packed! i think raffles city has lower quantity of stocks.. thats why run out very fast?

some of the promo stuff on the brochure was sold out in the afternoon at the raffles city branch (heard this from a friend)

Yes, Raffles City branch is smaller than the other branches, don't have much variety. I didn't take notice of the brochure, the Dyson fan was redeemed before lunch time; Minimum spend $1500, get free dyson fan.

Yes, Raffles City branch is smaller than the other branches, don't have much variety. I didn't take notice of the brochure, the Dyson fan was redeemed before lunch time; Minimum spend $1500, get free dyson fan.

can imagine how many ppl are so free and rich to go shopping before lunch time and spent more han $1500 within an hour or so. :jawdrop: