Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Akitsuki

Serangoon North Renovation By Defong Interior Design

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

:~ hubby's fault. Say don't want too dark tone, in the end got to choose a lighter brown. And also, got sunlight shining on the wall, the chocolate becomes lighter color than the design.

oppsie

You think waxing cars ah? Later the wall cracks

not the clear coat for cars lah. for walls have not? or for furniture kind?

:~ hubby's fault. Say don't want too dark tone, in the end got to choose a lighter brown. And also, got sunlight shining on the wall, the chocolate becomes lighter color than the design.

oh dear....you have the same issue that i'd faced.

the yellow i choose originally was suppose to be a sunflower yellow, but under any light condition (bright or dim) it looks like NTUC cab yellow. only in the very darkest corner then i get to see the color i wanted. i hated it so bad.....

3M hook with 3N tape?

i think the tape also 3M one worr...anyway, now got a patch there. have asked my contractor for the paint colour code so i can go buy and paint.

Getzski: colors are so unpredictable. We never consider the factors such as natural light and lightings. Next year do repaint again loh. Welcome Chinese New Year (finding excuse just to repaint)

NeoBY: I thought 3M tape suppose to withstand weight. We even thought of using 3M hook to hang portray. Looks like 3M tape is just like any other brand tapes

I use the 3M command, it's very good leh. One year also never fall down. I think suppose to paste on wall and wait for a while before u hang. So that the tape can "eat" into the wall before u hang loh.

Getzski: colors are so unpredictable. We never consider the factors such as natural light and lightings. Next year do repaint again loh. Welcome Chinese New Year (finding excuse just to repaint)

NeoBY: I thought 3M tape suppose to withstand weight. We even thought of using 3M hook to hang portray. Looks like 3M tape is just like any other brand tapes

I think may_dream is correct. I never wait. so next time i'll rem to do that. and do come to my house if u r doing repaint for urs so i can tompang. heeee

I think may_dream is correct. I never wait. so next time i'll rem to do that. and do come to my house if u r doing repaint for urs so i can tompang. heeee

Labour charge by per hour :deal:

Hi,

Been reading your t-blog from page 1 to current 20 and indeed alot of stuff needs to be taken care of when it comes to renovation. Some useful tips and advise here and there, i must say is really informative to read up other t-blog to find out more....

I gathered some useful information for my coming new home....waiting for keys collection. Meanwhile, read up to get more ideas for my future home.....

Was curious to know what is the progress of your DIY 'big cage pendantlamp'? Hoping to see the finished product so i can also DIY for my home :notti: