Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Akitsuki

Serangoon North Renovation By Defong Interior Design

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

i threw away from of the cheapo racks from ikea already...it forms rust and the rust bites into my pristine white counter top....sob sob....

so fast already rust? then your white counter top not got stains that magic sponge cannot clean?? :jawdrop:

Watch this video too:

How to remove rust stain from your countertop

http://www.ehow.co.uk/video_4766902_removing-rust-countertops.html

lol....i happen to have lemon juice and baking soda at home.

just tried it....cool....remove 3/4 of the rust stains. now left with a very minor stain when i could have mistook for a dead ant corpse. lol.

thanks aya.

just tried it....cool....remove 3/4 of the rust stains. now left with a very minor stain when i could have mistook for a dead ant corpse. lol.

thanks aya.

To remove the stubborn stain, leave the baking soda paste on the stain for 15-30mins and wipe off as per what the video says. It should remove the rust stain completely from your countertop.

thanks aya.

hwo come your house have baking soda? you bakes?

Maybe he uses baking soda for cleaning purposes?

yup....baking soda and vinegar are my favorite friends. they are used to cooking, cleaning, deodorizing and much more. i try as much not to use commerical cleaners.

when my neighbors fry belachan, i will boil a pot of water and add baking soda and vinegar. it deodorize the kitchen in a jiffy. it beats any air spray.

To remove the stubborn stain, leave the baking soda paste on the stain for 15-30mins and wipe off as per what the video says. It should remove the rust stain completely from your countertop.

yes ma'am....just now got no patience. just wanted to try if it works.

yup....baking soda and vinegar are my favorite friends. they are used to cooking, cleaning, deodorizing and much more. i try as much not to use commerical cleaners.

when my neighbors fry belachan, i will boil a pot of water and add baking soda and vinegar. it deodorize the kitchen in a jiffy. it beats any air spray.

Wah!! Learn new thing.

woah.. nice tips.. haha... can use it when my indian neighbour cook curry or whatever spicy food.. coz just found out that i have indian neighbour living below me.. + many noisy kids.. :(

Hi Aki & Aya,

I finally confirmed DeFong as my ID Hope my choice is correct man... Now i'm simply at a lost cos i need to find Aircon, Windows & Grilles, and Electrical contractor by myself. Can you share with me your Aircon contractor? Yr blinds and curtains contacts also? Think i'll also go Hoe Kee for my kitchen accessories. Up till now i still cannot find an electrician. Very stressed out cos i just changed job and super busy with work. Cannot take leave somemore within these 3 months - cos just started in new job. But i'm so glad that you've set up a super informative and interesting blog. I'm following your blog very closely. hehe... thanks & good work! so happy to see that yr reno is completing soon.

woah.. nice tips.. haha... can use it when my indian neighbour cook curry or whatever spicy food.. coz just found out that i have indian neighbour living below me.. + many noisy kids.. :(

if there are many kids, you would rather they be living below your unit than above yours.....heehee....

i also close my dining windows between 4-8pm, in case the curry/belachan smells comes into my living/dining area.