Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Akitsuki

Serangoon North Renovation By Defong Interior Design

Where to buy magic sponge? How does it look like? Can I get from NTUC Fairprice?

i dont know if ntuc has. there are different brands. i got the red packaging one from daiso. it can be used to clean almost anything.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

wah bianz!!! hahaha....k, tonight if i go my place then i take photo k

ya loh, take some photos lah.. then we know mah.... or else how i know what is magic sponge?? :(

ya loh, take some photos lah.. then we know mah.... or else how i know what is magic sponge?? :(

really quite good. it cleaned off most of the yellowish stains on the wardrobe. i like!!!

really quite good. it cleaned off most of the yellowish stains on the wardrobe. i like!!!

Great. I think can intro the magic sponge to albert's auntie. Polish the granite sink to become a new sink again.

Great. I think can intro the magic sponge to albert's auntie. Polish the granite sink to become a new sink again.

no need to polish liao lah.. time to change new one le.. Albert can easily afford a new Suter sink for his auntie, than she wont need to use magic sponge liao. what for 为难老人家 to polish the sink... and i think the sink also 尽忠了。。

no need to polish liao lah.. time to change new one le.. Albert can easily afford a new Suter sink for his auntie, than she wont need to use magic sponge liao. what for 为难老人家 to polish the sink... and i think the sink also 尽忠了。。

Ahhh.... that's what I suggested to Albert too. Buy a Suter stainless steel sink for his auntie. Auntie will be very happy that she got a new sink and a fillal nephew.

Looks like magic sponge can only work on smooth surfaces, not on leather surface. I know a better way to clean the stain on her bag! Buy Pilot Frixion pen! Use the friction eraser to clean the stain.

Ahhh.... that's what I suggested to Albert too. Buy a Suter stainless steel sink for his auntie. Auntie will be very happy that she got a new sink and a fillal nephew.

Hensley no more carrying this brand... if the new owner want to keep my old Suter, then i'll bring my aunt to Teka to select her sink when she wish to overhaul her kitchen.

both of you very funny leh.... husband and wife "singing the same song". is this brand very ex? sound like its the best there is since aunty willing to take it even after 7 years of using it.

Oh... now i know lah.. its the melamine sponge. hahaahha... i was wondering what magic sponge :bangwall:

I use this to clean my solid top, its really work wonders..... but i heard that if you use it too often on your shiny taps, it will turn rusty faster. So, i don't use it too much on other surface except for my solid top and my hob.

both of you very funny leh.... husband and wife "singing the same song". is this brand very ex? sound like its the best there is since aunty willing to take it even after 7 years of using it.

Oh... now i know lah.. its the melamine sponge. hahaahha... i was wondering what magic sponge :bangwall:

I use this to clean my solid top, its really work wonders..... but i heard that if you use it too often on your shiny taps, it will turn rusty faster. So, i don't use it too much on other surface except for my solid top and my hob.

oh.. i also dunno suter issit branded or not leh.. i see albert using.. so i thought must be good and expensive stuff lah.. coz he always use branded and good things mah.. but he never share with me how much it cost lah.. but seeing the auntie still wan it as a 2nd hand sink after so many years of usage, must be good la...mayb can ask albert to share a bit on the sink so we can have more knowledge of it..

oh.. i also dunno suter issit branded or not leh.. i see albert using.. so i thought must be good and expensive stuff lah.. coz he always use branded and good things mah.. but he never share with me how much it cost lah.. but seeing the auntie still wan it as a 2nd hand sink after so many years of usage, must be good la...mayb can ask albert to share a bit on the sink so we can have more knowledge of it..

you must be joking! i won't dare to ask him.... i rather keep my distance away from him, thank you very much!

you must be joking! i won't dare to ask him.... i rather keep my distance away from him, thank you very much!

May: Now I know why you want to keep your distance away. I saw the link Albert has given, the Switzerland sinks look so atas, I don't have money to buy too. Need to keep my distance away too. :~