Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Akitsuki

Serangoon North Renovation By Defong Interior Design

May: You are right. I agree the cabinet beside the fridge is redundant. I am thinking if I buy a 2 door fridge, then can occupy that space well. Then flush the cabinet to the wall, beside storeroom, then do a L shape near the window. Another headache. No space to squeeze in between the fridge and the cabinet. I cannot leave a lobang there too.

Dryer needs to put the long tube out of the window when using right? That is also a headache. If I put washer and dryer outside common toilet, the tube may not be long enough to put out to the window. If i place washer beside rubbish chute, no dryer can be mounted beside rubbish chute. I guess something has to be sacrificed. No dryer for us.

Edited by ayazumi

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

See your fridge area is good fit good fit, no extra space? You very sure wont change bigger fridge in the future?

If you do cabinet on both sides with a 6 ft walking space in the middle, you like mah?

what do you mean by if i do cabinet on both sides with a 6 ft walking space in the middle? Don't get what you mean.

draft1.jpg

Agree that your table needs to be placed against the wall. It will be quite narrow.

The U-shaped kitchen looks like a good idea but not so practical. Did you ask your contractor whether it is feasible to hang a stainless steel dish rack like the photo i showed?

what do you mean by if i do cabinet on both sides with a 6 ft walking space in the middle? Don't get what you mean.

he mean do 2 row of cabinet, 1 on each side of the wall.. left the middle part as walking space.. mayb around 6 ft's length for my floorplan... for urs mayb left around 4 ft

Edited by Akitsuki

he mean do 2 row of cabinet, 1 on each side of the wall.. left the middle part as walking space.. mayb around 6 ft's length for my floorplan... for urs mayb left around 4 ft

LOL, carpentry is not cheap leh..

LOL, carpentry is not cheap leh..

actually do 2 short 1 is not bad also.. 1 side do top cabinet 1 side dont do.. can fulfill the triangle kitchen concept also.. 1 side top bottom 10 ft.. another side bottom 10ft.. total 30 ft..

actually do 2 short 1 is not bad also.. 1 side do top cabinet 1 side dont do.. can fulfill the triangle kitchen concept also.. 1 side top bottom 10 ft.. another side bottom 10ft.. total 30 ft..

one side make it a dry side, i.e. no tabletop, can save you at least 700. laminate is quite durable also.

next time can still add solidtop if you want.

Do u need such big cabinet?? 30ft is a lot leh... Mine is only 8+5 ft then a tall cabinet and I have lots and lots of stuff. Hehe.....

Why not make U shaped, one side for sink and another side for breakfast counter which I can open up to make it longer?

I gave u my number in the pm. Then I can draw and send to u via whatsapp.

Do u need such big cabinet?? 30ft is a lot leh... Mine is only 8+5 ft then a tall cabinet and I have lots and lots of stuff. Hehe.....

Why not make U shaped, one side for sink and another side for breakfast counter which I can open up to make it longer?

I gave u my number in the pm. Then I can draw and send to u via whatsapp.

lol.. the quotation in our contract was "To supply & fabricate 34ft solid plywood kitchen cabinet c/w laminate finish,2 glass door, 4 drawer, 1 cutlery tray & 1 stainless steel dish tray.To supply & install 18ft solid surface work top with 3 inch profile" so is that too much? hahaha

lol.. the quotation in our contract was "To supply & fabricate 34ft solid plywood kitchen cabinet c/w laminate finish,2 glass door, 4 drawer, 1 cutlery tray & 1 stainless steel dish tray.To supply & install 18ft solid surface work top with 3 inch profile" so is that too much? hahaha

Haha..... That totally sound like a kitchen where you can cook for a family of 10 anytime. FYI, I always invite friends to my place and I can cook meals for 6-8 ppl for 13ft kitchen cabinet.

Haha..... That totally sound like a kitchen where you can cook for a family of 10 anytime. FYI, I always invite friends to my place and I can cook meals for 6-8 ppl for 13ft kitchen cabinet.

lol... my wife like big big kitchen.. i like also.. but mayb (whisper) she more kiasu so wan very big kitchen. dont let her hear that.. haha

lol... my wife like big big kitchen.. i like also.. but mayb (whisper) she more kiasu so wan very big kitchen. dont let her hear that.. haha

Haha.... Then let's see your final decision.

In that we are opp.. my babe (pirvan ) likes a biggg Kitchen more than me .. I like the look of it but knowing the amount of cleaning whenever i cook.. ZOMG! lol..

END OF DAY EIGHT

The MBR old doorway entrance is covered up. Previous conceal electrical casements are also covered up.

284-119.jpg

The door wood frames have also arrived

284-120.jpg

Edited by ayazumi