Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Akitsuki

Serangoon North Renovation By Defong Interior Design

My house no one wear high heels one.... May or muska, can pinjam your heels?

even if i pinjam to you, how you going to test? get yr wife to wear or you going to wear? definitely not going to squat and knock, right? then defeat the purpose of wearing heels. hahaahha...

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

can knock ur neighbour door and borrow from them mah.. lol

or gei gei ask them come view ur house.. but must wear high heels.. coz FSM say so

Cannot aa... Later they think I bian tai.... High heel fetish....

Cannot aa... Later they think I bian tai.... High heel fetish....

no need very high leh... abt 2 inches is ok already. heheheh...

Everyday is SUNDAY Shopping

This morning, I received my first cooking appliance - Happycall pan. My colleague bought the pan from S.Korea and carried back to Singapore.

229-106.jpg

Edited by ayazumi

even if i pinjam to you, how you going to test? get yr wife to wear or you going to wear? definitely not going to squat and knock, right? then defeat the purpose of wearing heels. hahaahha...

A faster way is to roll marble. The sound will be quite different when it goes over a hollow tile

This morning, I received my first cooking appliance - Happycall pan. My colleague bought the pan from S.Korea and carried back to Singapore.

IMG-20120315-WA0000.jpg

hahha... welcome to the club! i also sell happycall pan... cos i wanted to order then suddenly a lot of ppl wanting to buy so i helped all to order together. NeoBY also got one from me....

May: Ah... I don't know you are selling the pan too. How much are you selling? Did you create some receipes that can use Happycall to cook? I don't know how to cook.

May: Ah... I don't know you are selling the pan too. How much are you selling? Did you create some receipes that can use Happycall to cook? I don't know how to cook.

i am selling it at $56. cos i buy a few at one go, so can get cheaper. or else the supplier charge $57.

just cook normally, no special recipe..... just the cooking time is shorter cos the pan have "pressure" function.

but take note, this doesn't work on induction hob loh.... so yr hob is gas?

I was thinking of getting one for my mum and MIL. My MIL got conned for spending $79 for the smaller pan (forgot it's the size 1 or 2). Yes, we bought gas hob partly because of the Happycall pan. I wonder this interest will last how long... My friend bought the pan to use on her induction hob, then complain say Happycall cannot work on induction hob. :bangwall:

I was thinking of getting one for my mum and MIL. My MIL got conned for spending $79 for the smaller pan (forgot it's the size 1 or 2). Yes, we bought gas hob partly because of the Happycall pan. I wonder this interest will last how long... My friend bought the pan to use on her induction hob, then complain say Happycall cannot work on induction hob. :bangwall:

how small? mine is the normal one... not the deep pan....

you can use vitro-ceramic for happycall too.

May: Quite small and thin the pan that my MIL bought. My colleague got me the deep pan from S.Korea. Reasonably cheaper than SG rate. Won37,000 for deep pan, which is about SGD41-45

May: Quite small and thin the pan that my MIL bought. My colleague got me the deep pan from S.Korea. Reasonably cheaper than SG rate. Won37,000 for deep pan, which is about SGD41-45

maybe its the thin type.... i find the deep one is too big... hehehe... but never mind, you can cook for all of us when we visit.

I agree with you, that the deep pan is a bit too big and heavy, may have difficulty when flipping over. I didn't get to see the physical item, so I anyhow choose one.

should i volunteer my kitchen for you gals to do some happypanning? lol.

i also recently bought a small one from G, a 28cm one for $25. test test first.....see if can make nasi goreng and pancake.