Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Akitsuki

Serangoon North Renovation By Defong Interior Design

ya.. haha will employ all the home user tactics that i have learnt from the forum... haha like the high heels to knock and wear sock to see got uneven edge or not.. anymore tactics to check for tiles?? haha please share share.. LOL

Haha.... You didn't read my checking tiles tactic?? I also wear heels to check and when I did that, a lot comments on my style of checking. That's how I found out the many hollow tiles (total change abt 10-12 tiles)

Did you see my "stress test" on tiles??

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Haha.... You didn't read my checking tiles tactic?? I also wear heels to check and when I did that, a lot comments on my style of checking. That's how I found out the many hollow tiles (total change abt 10-12 tiles)

havent read until there yet.. LOL gimme some time to read... haha

havent read until there yet.. LOL gimme some time to read... haha

By the time you read till there, your tiling also finish already loh. Haha.....

By the time you read till there, your tiling also finish already loh. Haha.....

hahaa.. true.. i agree i am a slow reader... bcoz i get distracted easily when i'm reading.. hahaa.. i see got people reply than i forget i am reading liao.. :X.. omg.. it's so late liao.. gdnite pple.. shall continue reading tomorrow..

hahaa.. true.. i agree i am a slow reader... bcoz i get distracted easily when i'm reading.. hahaa.. i see got people reply than i forget i am reading liao.. :X.. omg.. it's so late liao.. gdnite pple.. shall continue reading tomorrow..

not saying that you are slow. but that my tblog have too many pages... not easy to read.... sorry abt it.

not saying that you are slow. but that my tblog have too many pages... not easy to read.... sorry abt it.

haha it's ok.. i just saw that u post all the important links in ur signature.. haha so now i can just click ur link and read those that are important anytime...

haha it's ok.. i just saw that u post all the important links in ur signature.. haha so now i can just click ur link and read those that are important anytime...

yup, i put some important info in my signature. hehehehe....

I must remember this trick when its my turn..

yup, i put some important info in my signature. hehehehe....

Edited....

Edited by beluga

I must remember this trick when its my turn..

My house no one wear high heels one.... May or muska, can pinjam your heels?

My house no one wear high heels one.... May or muska, can pinjam your heels?

can knock ur neighbour door and borrow from them mah.. lol

or gei gei ask them come view ur house.. but must wear high heels.. coz FSM say so

DAY SEVEN

Both me and hubby has came to a "mutual agreement" - to take turns to check on the house during lunch break.

Today is hubby's turn to check on the house. Today there are 5 workers assigned by DeFong to work on our home. For the past two days, 2 workers + 1 supervisor were doing the demolition work. Today, we have 3 new workers doing the cement and tiles, while the previous 2 workers are clearing debris and dispose sand in the house. Hubby took some pictures:

The big debris bin is finally here! The bin is half-filled with tiles.

223-101.jpg

There are more tiles to be cleared. I wonder the debris bin can still contain more tiles or not

223-102.jpg

I believe this is bags of sand? (Poor car beside the bags of sand. I hope the driver moves his car away ASAP)

223-103.jpg

More sand were piled in the Living room

223-104.jpg

Some sand was disposed in the room. And we caught one ah neh sleeping in the room. :P

223-105.jpg

Shall update the end of day work later (after we knock off from work)

Edited by ayazumi

can knock ur neighbour door and borrow from them mah.. lol

or gei gei ask them come view ur house.. but must wear high heels.. coz FSM say so

then ask them to step on every single tiles? sure or not? hahahaha....

then ask them to step on every single tiles? sure or not? hahahaha....

sure sure!! tell her say FSM say step on every tiles than will 步步高升 for both the family.. anyway.. just a joke.. dont really go ask the neighbour to step every tiles... haha..