Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Akitsuki

Serangoon North Renovation By Defong Interior Design

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Wah!! King's tiles? Then must invite us to yr palace.

the name nice nia.. still it's Made In China..but heard from my uncle that tiles from foshan should be fine and normally wont have uneven tiles than i feel better.I dont mind if any of you all wanna come to visit and look look when the renovation is done.. but tell u all first hor... nothing fanciful in our home..never make swee swee like ur house... but i think definately will have MJ table... LOL

hidden? dont remember seeing them

No lah, not hidden. It's in my bedroom. So living room don't have tv console. Hehe.... Most of the time watch tv in bedroom one. Lazy woman like me....

the name nice nia.. still it's Made In China..but heard from my uncle that tiles from foshan should be fine and normally wont have uneven tiles than i feel better.I dont mind if any of you all wanna come to visit and look look when the renovation is done.. but tell u all first hor... nothing fanciful in our home..never make swee swee like ur house... but i think definately will have MJ table... LOL

mine also normal mah....we all work within our own budget.

Aiyah, different home different swee. Mine also not very swee.... Very simple only mah.... Nothing fanciful, I think. Except for my tv feature wall.... Hehe... But it's out of saving money, not cos i want it unique.

Good good.... Need more kaki to play mj.

mine also normal mah....we all work within our own budget.

but i see ur reno doing quite well mah.. except for that few hiccups.. the rest is very nice.. got homely feel.. hopefully mine will turn out well after all the painting is done.. using imagination to think what the outcome of the effect will be is very hard..havent choose our laminates for the carpentry yet also.. ahhh.. how i wish the days faster pass... than can see the final result.. :sport-smiley-004: :sport-smiley-004: :sport-smiley-004: :sport-smiley-004: :sport-smiley-004: :sport-smiley-004:

Edited by Akitsuki

MJ table is a must! lol you've definately got your priorities correct! :dribble:

Hacking work looks to be complete liao? moving along nicely!

Edited by Pirvan

Aiyah, different home different swee. Mine also not very swee.... Very simple only mah.... Nothing fanciful, I think. Except for my tv feature wall.... Hehe... But it's out of saving money, not cos i want it unique.

Good good.... Need more kaki to play mj.

urs like did so many things lor.. especially the WIW... SUPER LONG... hahaha i think my wife would be very happy to have something similar....

MJ table is a must! lol you've definately got your priorities correct! :dribble:

Hacking work looks to be complete liao? moving along nicely!

yup yup! hacking work is done.. tomorrow they will start removing the debris and start the wetwork already. and thurs the tiling should start :good: :good:

will post more pictures of updates as the day goes... haha cannot stop myself from going down to take pictures daily... :sport-smiley-004: :sport-smiley-004: :sport-smiley-004: :sport-smiley-004: :sport-smiley-004:

Edited by Akitsuki

urs like did so many things lor.. especially the WIW... SUPER LONG... hahaha i think my wife would be very happy to have something similar....

Haha.... All based on needs.... Last time I have a 5 door wardrobe but not enough to put all my clothing. So now make a 8 doors (if there are doors). Hehe.....

yup yup! hacking work is done.. tomorrow they will start removing the debris and start the wetwork already. and thurs the tiling should start :good: :good:

will post more pictures of updates as the day goes... haha cannot stop myself from going down to take pictures daily... :sport-smiley-004: :sport-smiley-004: :sport-smiley-004: :sport-smiley-004: :sport-smiley-004:

Tiling is the most fun part. Remember to check for hollow tiles.

Tiling is the most fun part. Remember to check for hollow tiles.

yeah yeah.. but don't be goondu like me. Was so excited about checking tiles, started checking using my knuckles... halfway thru one room.. all bruised liao.. then i saw my other half calmly walking ard with her high heel shoe tapping away while whistling.... fail! :furious: LOL

yeah yeah.. but don't be goondu like me. Was so excited about checking tiles, started checking using my knuckles... halfway thru one room.. all bruised liao.. then i saw my other half calmly walking ard with her high heel shoe tapping away while whistling.... fail! :furious: LOL

ya.. haha will employ all the home user tactics that i have learnt from the forum... haha like the high heels to knock and wear sock to see got uneven edge or not.. anymore tactics to check for tiles?? haha please share share.. LOL