Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Akitsuki

Serangoon North Renovation By Defong Interior Design

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

under the tiles is permissable i think, cos my contractor volunteer to do it for me for free. but you will have no way to "touch" it once it is seal up.

Nope, it's illegal too for under tiles. Yr contractor do it for u knowing its illegal.

Nope, it's illegal too for under tiles. Yr contractor do it for u knowing its illegal.

but he never hack ma....he hack the floor and then do cement screed, then it lay the electrical conduit into the cement.

btw....this is a discussion....i did not do it! heehee....

getzski: Agree. We will run the electrical wires near ceiling.

did you do back to back electrical points?

e.g. if you run the electrical trunking in the room, to the room electrical point. From that point, you can add an adjoining point in the living room. this will reduce any unnesscary trunking in the living room.

but he never hack ma....he hack the floor and then do cement screed, then it lay the electrical conduit into the cement.

btw....this is a discussion....i did not do it! heehee....

Haha... Ya ya.... We dont do illegal things. All just discussion sakes.

Orh hor.... getzski...

getzski: Definitely. We prefer lesser trunking running round the house too. Since we are not doing false ceiling, cannot cover the ugly trunking. Having lesser trunking will look less ugly too.

mayb bcoz i am a more practical guy.. haha having more trunking might be uglier... but compare to having open up the conceal trunking to add in more wires.. i prefer to have it exposed.. save the trouble and $ to hide it again next time if we were to suddenly need an additional points or need to lay more wires. but i think with the numbers of points that my wife wants... we wont really get a chance to add new points :X haha imagine we gonna put 6-7 points in our study room(or is that too little).... singaporean.. cannot blame.. we kiasu.. haha

mayb bcoz i am a more practical guy.. haha having more trunking might be uglier... but compare to having open up the conceal trunking to add in more wires.. i prefer to have it exposed.. save the trouble and $ to hide it again next time if we were to suddenly need an additional points or need to lay more wires. but i think with the numbers of points that my wife wants... we wont really get a chance to add new points :X haha imagine we gonna put 6-7 points in our study room(or is that too little).... singaporean.. cannot blame.. we kiasu.. haha

not surprising for study room. my study table already needs 6 socket points for PC, amp, laptop, monitor, printer, and handphone charger. with more points, you can control the wires running all over ma.

p.s. i only have 2 double gang in my study....mistake. sob sob////

not surprising for study room. my study table already needs 6 socket points for PC, amp, laptop, monitor, printer, and handphone charger. with more points, you can control the wires running all over ma.

p.s. i only have 2 double gang in my study....mistake. sob sob////

I have 2 double gangs for my tv console. also a mistake. Need at least 4 double gangs. It was Ok with starhub but not with Singtel.

I have 2 double gangs for my tv console. also a mistake. Need at least 4 double gangs. It was Ok with starhub but not with Singtel.

i thought getzski very kua zhang liao... u more kua zhang.. lol need at least 4 =.=" mayb i should ask the electrician run one whole row or make a feature wall with it.... :sport-smiley-018:8| 8| 8|:dribble:

i thought getzski very kua zhang liao... u more kua zhang.. lol need at least 4 =.=" mayb i should ask the electrician run one whole row or make a feature wall with it.... :sport-smiley-018:8| 8| 8|:dribble:

4 gangs 4 colors :drunk:

END OF DAY SIX

Demolition work and electrical wires are 100% completed. The workers have removed the bulky items - kitchen cabinets, and some debris. They should be clearing the balance debris tomorrow, otherwise they can't lay the cement and sand. Hubby went to the house and took some pictures:

View from MBR new doorway

192-91.jpg

MBR floor tiles are hacked

192-92.jpg

View from kitchen

192-93.jpg

View from Common toilet

192-94.jpg

192-95.jpg

Edited by ayazumi

Trolleys to carry out the debris. I realised they like to leave their shirts behind :X

193-96.jpg

The temporary electrical point that our electrician did. This point will be used until new electrical wires are laid

193-97.jpg

The tiles we have chosen mainly come from Tagures, except kitchen floor tiles are from Hafary. I think not all the tiles have arrived. Looks like the tiles are for the kitchen/toilet tiles.

193-98.jpg

Wah.. 王妃 tiles. Use in palace?

193-99.jpg

Some other tiles are placed outside the house. Don't know people will steal the tiles or not

193-100.jpg

Edited by ayazumi

I have 1) computer, 2) tv 3) sound bar 4) fiber optic box, 5) singtel mio box, 6) modem 7) DVD player.

Of not 4 double gang, where got enough??

I have 1) computer, 2) tv 3) sound bar 4) fiber optic box, 5) singtel mio box, 6) modem 7) DVD player.

Of not 4 double gang, where got enough??

huh??? so many ahh...wah!!!