Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
romeltic

Sweet And Minimalist Home@bp

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

I think another good point about him is that there is no hidden during the renovation process..and he always try his best to response to our queries.

And I personally feel his suggestions is more on being practical then to be design focus

Cos at the end of the day, u can have a house that look fantastic but may not be comfortable to live in.

For us he turned our house Into a cozy and spacious like feel which is exactly what we want.

Thumbs up for him :)

Congrats congrats. It's always great to see happy homers after their renovation. I'm engaging Roy too for my upcoming reno of my 3NG unit. After reading and analyzing all reviews frm fellow forumers, I'm sure and convinced of Roy's commitment and seriousness in reno works.

Edited by romeltic

I think another good point about him is that there is no hidden during the renovation process..and he always try his best to response to our queries.

And I personally feel his suggestions is more on being practical then to be design focus

Cos at the end of the day, u can have a house that look fantastic but may not be comfortable to live in.

For us he turned our house Into a cozy and spacious like feel which is exactly what we want.

Thumbs up for him :)

hihi - could you email me the costs of your reno? TIA! starshop70@gmail.com

hihi - could you email me the costs of your reno? TIA! starshop70@gmail.com

hi,

have pm-ed you...but we haven't made our final payment yet...so does not hv the exact figure...but our ID is quite good that he is not rushing and said tat he will let us settle down first before collection of final payment.

Very close to handover...counting down...hehee...

Saw photo of the new cabinet is up...should b very nice in real...but..hope not nicer than our master lolz,..now it seems our master is looking not as nice or modern as our common cabinet...limelight hopefully not stolen hehe...:)

can't wait to move in hehehe....:)

We bought our TV, washing machine n fridge dy..

I think we made a good bargain of tv+ washing machine hehehe...

Now sourcing for a pull out bed for common room...yuhuuu...

Then for master room,..we eyed for a luxarcana queen bed...but not sure if the size can fit to our bedroom huhuhuh...

Yesterday, our curtain contractor came to make the measurement & flatter by his compliment that our kitchen is 'very nice' hehe...so happy...coz the curtain contractor is also a freelance ID hehee...

Curtain by TWCS....Jurong east hehee..

Last but not least. my guest room cabinet..

To be honest the photo doesnt do justice cos in real from what i see really look very nice..

haha anyway here are the pics

2c11e1ae.jpg

8bca88e3.jpg

577c987d.jpg

8e39b0ad.jpg

92144378.jpg

Pull out bed U try seahorse their products are good the mattress lagi good which I have got for my house its "Diamond" :sport-smiley-004:

Your shower corner rack how u do it??mind sharing with me?its looks nice and sleek :yamseng:

343b6c27.jpg ID suggest to box up the piping for us :) 

House after the painting.. Love our cozy color scheme :)

d3a05db4.jpg

80f9ad9e.jpg

Our balcony now appears to be bigger after boxing up the fixed windows panels at the bottom

abad1afc.jpg

Hi,

Your house is so nicely done up ! I like it very much !

Noticed you have boxed up the bottom fixed window panels at the balcony, do you need to apply any permit from HDB for doing so ? I have the same balcony as yours, also think of boxing it up too.

Finally U and your hubby can relax liao after a a hard time :yamseng:

Sofa??U have tot of seahorse?Well I got my sofa from seahorse 3seater L shape incl delivery and GST less den $410 to delivered nxt mth :sport-smiley-004:

Or u can drop by Hommage lifestyle at Jln Peminpin

Hi casa, do you recommend the seahorse diamond mattress? Is that mattress the soft kind? Well we are thinking of getting the seahorse mattress..but are thinking of getting a separate bed frames for the mattress cos the seahorse bed frames designs doesnt seens suitable for us.

Any recommendation on nice bed frame to match along.

And is pull out bed considered outdated designs? Cos there are people who told me is outdated.

Thanks will try to go to Hommage lifestyle to take a look..hehe

Ohh realize you already replied to me haha...

We are interested in it mattress but just thinking whether there are nicer design bed frames..

saw a few which i thinking of matching with the mattress

http://www.harveynorman.com.sg/bedding/bed-frames/single/unice-single-size-bed-frame.html

http://www.courts.com.sg/Products/PID-BC0364(Courts).aspx

http://www.courts.com.sg/Products/PID-IP032225(Courts).aspx

As for the shower corner rack..actually we posted before haha anyway i post here for your reference..

we realized that the shower bath placement section is missing, all the time we thought we can put the shower bath on a big hole area inside the toilet.

Until, the shower screen is installed, we realized inside the shower area, there is no place we can get our shower gel at all

Then after asking around our colleague, who also using the same ID, told us to follow her style by shaping triangle tiles around the corner near to the shower area instead of using glass.

We feel it is very constructive idea, thus call our ID to check & he told us will make the arrangement for us (though our chemical wash is completed last monday).

Pull out bed U try seahorse their products are good the mattress lagi good which I have got for my house its "Diamond" :sport-smiley-004:

Your shower corner rack how u do it??mind sharing with me?its looks nice and sleek :yamseng:

Hi, thanks yes we were really very happy with the outcome of the house..it was practical and was what we wanted..

now i almost every morning will go new house take a look see the progress first before going work haha

handing over soon, i guess i will miss this renovation journey..

hmm sorry cant really remember whether need to apply any permit for that boxed up..i think it is best you check back with your ID on this.

yes initially we thought of putting tempered glass to covered up the bottom fixed window panels..but then iirc our ID suggested us to box up instead..in the end it turns out to be a great suggestion..now it is very simple and nice and make the whole balcony area appears more spacious. and cost wise to box up is much cheaper also.

Hi,

Your house is so nicely done up ! I like it very much !

Noticed you have boxed up the bottom fixed window panels at the balcony, do you need to apply any permit from HDB for doing so ? I have the same balcony as yours, also think of boxing it up too.

Yes seahorse diamond 1side soft the other side hard so can switch over,go have a feel its diff i m now waiting for delivery nxt mth together with my seahorse sofa :sport-smiley-004:

As for bed frame U can go hommage lifestyle look for boss"Eric" his platform bed looks nice I m sure U can fit in if your area is not as small as mine :bangwall:

Stay tune for my raised platform nxt week going to installed :dribble:

Hi, thanks for a great advice...hehe

We went to hommage lifestyle last week and to be honest we were abit dissapointed..

We were looking for the pull out bed frame..and was introduced by Eric wife i think to one of the design in the catalogue i like the design quite alot but i am concerned over the sideboard will make the pull out bed too bunky..

Therefore i asked Eric wife and after checking they told me that the sideboard can be removed and placed in storeroom..

Then another thing is that the bed size she told me i need to get a super single..mattress cos i was thinking of reusing what i have in my current hom..

So i check back and my mattress is indeed super single..

Then after making payment, Eric suddenly told me that actually the sideboard cannot be removed because the support is not strong enough..i was abit shocked but nevertheless decided that maybe there was a misundersanding or what..so decided to go along with it..

The bed frame was installed by two person who i think are very professional and quite fast. Out of curosity i decided to check back with the installers and they told me that indeed i cannot remove the sideboard otherwise the bed frame will not have strong support.

And another thing that surprise me was that the bottom bed can only have single mattress.. instead of super single mattress..

So here was the pics, it wasnt as bunky as i expected and thankfaully i think the color scheme still matches hehe..

ec593b37.jpg

9c2fd88e.jpg

Yes seahorse diamond 1side soft the other side hard so can switch over,go have a feel its diff i m now waiting for delivery nxt mth together with my seahorse sofa :sport-smiley-004:

As for bed frame U can go hommage lifestyle look for boss"Eric" his platform bed looks nice I m sure U can fit in if your area is not as small as mine :bangwall:

Stay tune for my raised platform nxt week going to installed :dribble: