Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
heavenlyn

My First Home

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Carpentry works were mostly installed during the week. I think my contractor and carpenter did a phenomenal job! :sport-smiley-018:

The faux fireplace which I've turned into a bookshelf

069.jpg

TV feature wall

070.jpg

MBR wardrobe and TV console on the baywindow

073.jpg

Study/dressing table in MBR

074.jpg

I am also thinking of mounting my tv on the bay window but was worried it might look odd. Do you have a photo with the tv already fitted?

Very nice! May I know which contractor you used for the fire place and the wall with the trimming?

I am also thinking of mounting my tv on the bay window but was worried it might look odd. Do you have a photo with the tv already fitted?

hi clpersonal, i used the same contractor for the entire place. if you are interested, pls pm me for his contact :)

I did not mount my tv on the baywindow.. I built a tv console on it and placed my TV on top of it.

Edited by heavenlyn

I love ur wardrobe, simple yet elegant. More pics pls! :P

thanks applepie (cute nick by the way)!

This is one of the pics I took when I first moved in that shows abit of the wardrobe. Will endeavour to take more pics over the course of the week. :yamseng:

masterbedroom.jpg

Although I have moved in for about six months now, I am still often in awe of and inspired by everyone's reno t-blogs and am still "renovating" my place as and when I find some idea interesting.

Just to share some pictures of my balcony:

One end of the balcony

balcony.jpg

The other end with the bar counter

bestbarcounter.jpg

Hi! I would love to see more pics of your kitchen. I have a 'sort-of' French style reno but it turned out to be more 'bling bling' rather than French chic.

http://www.renotalk.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=58811

I have yet to do my TV area and kitchen and I am looking for inspirations. I am not sure whether to go for ultra modern kitchen or a more 'Frenchified' or country style kitchen so I am interested in seeing house owners who did their house the French chic style to see how they deal with their kichen.

Btw - congrats in getting the condo at the East side. I think your house must have appreciated by a lot. I know what you mean by being in debt and slave to your job. I am in the same boat too :-(

Hi PinkTissue! Thanks for dropping by my t-blog. I didn't show pics of the kitchen because I didn't do any major renovations. Since my place just obtained TOP then, I didn't think it made sense to revamp the kitchen since it came furnished. It's alot of white, so kinda fits into the theme as well. If I were you, or if I ever have the chance to re-do my kitchen, I think I'll do a cross between modern and frenchified. Not country though! :)

Waiting to see the results of your tv area and kitchen!

Hi! I would love to see more pics of your kitchen. I have a 'sort-of' French style reno but it turned out to be more 'bling bling' rather than French chic.

http://www.renotalk.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=58811

I have yet to do my TV area and kitchen and I am looking for inspirations. I am not sure whether to go for ultra modern kitchen or a more 'Frenchified' or country style kitchen so I am interested in seeing house owners who did their house the French chic style to see how they deal with their kichen.

Btw - congrats in getting the condo at the East side. I think your house must have appreciated by a lot. I know what you mean by being in debt and slave to your job. I am in the same boat too :-(

Wow, lovely place tastefully done.

I have a 1033sqft apartment too but it has only 2 bedrooms.

Are you living in TK? Which lorong are you staying in? My place is there too!

Hello! Thanks for dropping by my t-blog :)

Yes! I'm at Lorong M. Yourself?

Wow, lovely place tastefully done.

I have a 1033sqft apartment too but it has only 2 bedrooms.

Are you living in TK? Which lorong are you staying in? My place is there too!