Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
heavenlyn

My First Home

i think most of my HK/CN shipments do takes about 3 weeks.

Mei Guang or Best light....can't remember the name. BY went there to get her lights. but there is only the display set left. cos the last time i was there, i ask for 2 tom, or 2 dick, or 2 harry, and they said no stock. i didn't know then that tom,dick,harry is a set.

did you see my lights? there are 3 bulbs to every holder. my kitchen has 9 19W lights....very bright. i was already thinking of changing to 9W globe lights...should soften the lights a bit.

Mei Guang = Best Light

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Oh okie.. so u dont plan to sell? Cuz if you don't, i'll order from ebay :) thanks for the info anyway!

i think most of my HK/CN shipments do takes about 3 weeks.

Mei Guang or Best light....can't remember the name. BY went there to get her lights. but there is only the display set left. cos the last time i was there, i ask for 2 tom, or 2 dick, or 2 harry, and they said no stock. i didn't know then that tom,dick,harry is a set.

did you see my lights? there are 3 bulbs to every holder. my kitchen has 9 19W lights....very bright. i was already thinking of changing to 9W globe lights...should soften the lights a bit.

Oh okie.. so u dont plan to sell? Cuz if you don't, i'll order from ebay :) thanks for the info anyway!

rememeber to check seller ratings first before buying.....

the one you bought from is the Kang Lighting (the link you posted) right?

no la....i didn't own these. i was just saying if i had bought them, where to find the correct resting spot for them.

that website link looked ok, it seems like they are targetting US buyers. you can drop them a mail to see if they can give you a small discount since it is shipping to SG. but at that price, i would just buy. most times, these ebay sites would give good discounts for 2nd item and up though.

Ohhh i see. paiseh, thought you bought them but had no place to put them.. :) alrighty, i'll probably buy from them. thanks for the info! :yamseng:

no la....i didn't own these. i was just saying if i had bought them, where to find the correct resting spot for them.

that website link looked ok, it seems like they are targetting US buyers. you can drop them a mail to see if they can give you a small discount since it is shipping to SG. but at that price, i would just buy. most times, these ebay sites would give good discounts for 2nd item and up though.

Ahhh...you made us happy for awhile. Thought you have the lamps at home.

Happy reno!

Why do u hack away the wardrobes?

I used to live @ east coast side, katong to be exact.

Really good place to live.

Now I stay @ old airport area, still @ the east side.

Love to walk slowly to leisure park to watch movie.

Soon moving to punggol, will miss east coast side a lot.

Happy reno!

I always go old airport road area. Used to stay there too. And now I always go there cos after playing golf at marina bay driving range will go there to have some food.

Definitely nice to be staying ard there!!

:wub: thanks piknik!

The wardrobes were hacked because I wanted to custom-build them in order to utilise the extra space between the existing wardrobe and the bay window. More pics on that when it's done! :)

I love the east...can never ever move away i think. :wub::wub::wub:

Happy reno!

Finally had time this week to go down to the new place to look at the false ceiling and L box that were done up during the week.

Living room

052svg.jpg

Master bedroom

049ij.jpg

Second room, had to put up the false ceiling because there was a beam and apparently, according to my mom, Chinese believes that sleeping under the beam brings bad luck. So........ :unsure:

054ex.jpg

A pic of the wardrobe that came with the unit. I hacked the ones in the master bedroom and the 2nd room but left the one in the 3rd bedroom intact since my brother will only be occupying the room when he returns to sg during his summer holidays. Save $$. hehe

055tm.jpg

First pic of the kitchen, which is of the least priority for me (for obvious reasons). Decided to change the gas stove to an induction one because my mom thinks I might potentially burn the entire house down (if i ever cook something that is).

057ms.jpg

Edited by heavenlyn

Your renovation work is processing well, heavenlyn. Looks like when the carpentry is ready, you are almost ready to move in too.

sigh. my mom says i am not supposed to move in till the lunar 3rd month (qing ming) is over. Which means the earliest I can move in is late april....so...... i'm just gonna take my own sweet time to get the place ready. :furious: :furious:

Your renovation work is processing well, heavenlyn. Looks like when the carpentry is ready, you are almost ready to move in too.