Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
heavenlyn

My First Home

Unique sofa design. I like too. Nice lighting. Where did you see this light? Is it expensive?

Morning ayazumi! I saw the light at LUSH. It actually comes in a set of 3 (all different but all Tom Dixon replicas) for 700. This particular one is $230, and there's a 10% discount. :yamseng:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Morning ayazumi! I saw the light at LUSH. It actually comes in a set of 3 (all different but all Tom Dixon replicas) for 700. This particular one is $230, and there's a 10% discount. :yamseng:

Nice... I would love to visit Lush one day.

Hey nice place. All the best in your reno.

If I'm not wrong, its just an underpass away from ECP right ? (playground) ?

Nice place :thumbs up:

Went sofa shopping this evening and bought the Madison sofa as in the pic, as well as one of the arm chairs.

Changed the fabric and colour of the sofa so gotta wait till June...... :unsure: :unsure:

Hope it'll be worth it.

007gtt.jpg

Came across a replica of the Tom Dixon beat light wide in Black. After some consideration, will most probably buy this instead of the replica pH5 for the bar counter. :)

tomdixonbeatlight.jpg

Wow, very nice sofa! Where did you buy it from?

hahha...immediately thought of you when i saw that

i still cannot find a resting place in my pade for these 3. unless i use them to replace my current 3 kitchen lights.

haha do u wanna sell them to me? :D:D

i still cannot find a resting place in my pade for these 3. unless i use them to replace my current 3 kitchen lights.

The shipment really requires 30days?

i think most of my HK/CN shipments do takes about 3 weeks.

Really? Do you know where is the place?

Mei Guang or Best light....can't remember the name. BY went there to get her lights. but there is only the display set left. cos the last time i was there, i ask for 2 tom, or 2 dick, or 2 harry, and they said no stock. i didn't know then that tom,dick,harry is a set.

haha do u wanna sell them to me? :D:D

did you see my lights? there are 3 bulbs to every holder. my kitchen has 9 19W lights....very bright. i was already thinking of changing to 9W globe lights...should soften the lights a bit.

hahha...you got sellers already lor