Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
ahlipz

~Beautiful Cozy Simplicity~

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Oh my god your apartment looks georgous! i cant believe that! such a good look. lots of space to hang up the bath robes. Well done and looks fantastic!

Thanks samblogs for dropping by.

Actually my bathrooms are pretty small especially the bathing area for the common toilets.

Congrats...nicely done

Hi Nivle, Thanks.

Pending for my hood and Grohe rain shower to be fix up.

Thanks samblogs for dropping by.

Actually my bathrooms are pretty small especially the bathing area for the common toilets.

Hi Nivle, Thanks.

Pending for my hood and Grohe rain shower to be fix up.

Hi ahlipz,

Very tastefully done! love it :)

btw, where can i get the oldschool lamp like the one u had?

TIA

Hi ahlipz,

Very tastefully done! love it :)

btw, where can i get the oldschool lamp like the one u had?

TIA

Thanks, mafiawife

I have pm you. The theme I had chosen is not everyone tea cup of tea or kopi.

Most important is that you have to luv it.

Thanks, mafiawife

I have pm you. The theme I had chosen is not everyone tea cup of tea or kopi.

Most important is that you have to luv it.

I love your sub-way tiled bathroom. And the lamps too. Could you pm me where you bought your lamp too and is it very ex? thanks!

Part 1 of my furniture was delivered on Sat... Sofa, Fridge, Coffee Table and chairs

Oh... I had bought my TV console many many moons ago :D

Not too happy with one of the dining chairs due to the uneven legs and lousy paint job. Deciding whether to refund the chair because they have sprayed paint the chair with a bronze colour and they have ran out of the bronze colour paint.

The painter informed me that he will be touching up the wall as well as the doors. Now waiting for electrician to fix up the hood, additional electrical point in service yard and fixing up the regulator for the fan in the common bedroom.

Some of my furniture came in but there were a couple of issues.

Glad that it was resolved and new replacements chairs will be coming in this Sat as well as new 46' TV which was bought during Comex last weekend.

My Sofa has a slight issues due to the delivery guys has rested the whole sofa weight on the arm rest instead of its legs, resulting in dents on the arms rest. The company was kind enough to do an exchange for me.

The house is in a mess now with furnitures + touch up to be done. ;)

Gosh, my contractor lost my Haiku fan remote... Actually it is not her fault but the electrician guy didn't check and threw it away with the box.

Missing for quite awhile...

Some of the stuffs done

- Hood & Hod installed

- Oven and Fridge in place

- Knobs and handles fixed up

- Additional planks for shoes cabinet

Pictures pictures pictures :thumbs up:

p1040452sa.jpg

View from service yard. The all white kitchen is broken up by the black handles and knobs

p1040451w.jpg

Taiyo induction hod and EF hood

p1040458b.jpg

Hopefully the silver Bosch oven and Fisher & Paykel Fridge do not look out of sort with the whitey cabinets

p1040460b.jpg

Wifey's special request for "big big" shoes cabinet

Contractor was kind enough to get her carpenter to do a few more extra planks, otherwise it will be a waste of space.

Problem - Some issue with my full length mirror with black spots appearing in between the glass panels. I had informed the company in charge of this and was promptly replaced with a new mirror panel. The reason given was that the wall is new and has lot of moisture which will affect the mirror, creating black spots. He has already coated a protection layer on the back of the mirror but due to the gap, there was no protection.

All well until I went back the last weekend, spotted small black spots on the lower portion of the wall. Sigh! Need to call the company to rectify this again. :furious:

For those considering full length mirror in their living / dining room, do think carefully.