Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
fanyong7980

Anyone Buy Aircon From Aircon Designs ?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi,anyone buy aircon from AIRCON DESIGN?? Saw them at expo last weekend.

Price quite reasonable and company quite established. Anyone pls shared..tks

i did bought a Mitsubish heavy system 3 from them,here my stroy when i walk in to their shop i asking for mitsubish electric starmex.but the saleman Mr A keep telling me mitsybish heavy inustry is better,and its the main company for mitsubish.also don know why i go trust him and i bought it from him,so nvm then he told me he can arrange a guy go to my place and have a site view before installation.so i did arrange with for the mr B to come down my yishun flat,after that that guy came down and tell us hows the aircon piping run.and i decided to follow his way of doing,so 2week later their installer came up and run the piping.so the installer asked me how i want the aircon piping to be run,so i show him the way that mr B told me.

you know what happen?,the installer shouted at me.saying very hard to do,so i was angry i told him is this mr B told me is this way of doing.so why cannot,and he ans me that not say cannot but very hard.

so for me is that who care,i paying $2733 for this aircon.ofcos i want it to be nice,the installer just refuess to start work.from morning 930 till afternoon he just keep gving me stupid reason,he just want to do it his way.unitl i compliant to the Mr A then they asked Mr B to come down,i think overall they at they quarrel.i also don know what time they finish,cos i so angry i just walk off the unit.i just tell them,i only want the way of doing i wont change my mind.2nd is refund my money and i will go find other who can do it.

the next day i went up and see,its done up the way i want.haiz really losuy installer,lazy just want to do their own way.this still not the end yet,when i saw the warranty card the warranty is under this wong kee hong company its not under mitsubish,so i know i get con by the sale man mr A.and when i went down to balestir rd to buy lighting.and i saw a aircon shop,so i walked in and ask how much is this mitsubishi heavy system 3.the sale person told me its only 2399!and the saleman did tell me is mitsubish starmex better,M.h.i is lousy aircon and cheaper.

Hi,anyone buy aircon from AIRCON DESIGN?? Saw them at expo last weekend.

Price quite reasonable and company quite established. Anyone pls shared..tks

all i want to say is don get cheated by them,think you should go look for bigger compnay like gain city to install for you.gain city have been in the market for so long,is more safe and better servic

just want to tell everyone becarful of some saleman out there,think because of the commission is higher for them so they will try make up so many story.

so i really wont intro any friend to go to that shop,now i just hopping my aircon can least me 5year.

brother in fact if you go gain city, most people will not recommend starmex to you. they will tell you either toshiba or mhi. toshiba and mhi save the most electricity. and both mhi and me are made in Thailand and toshiba compressor made in Japan. in Japan, mhi indeed is the parent company of me. just that in sg, it is handled by an agent.

brother in fact if you go gain city, most people will not recommend starmex to you. they will tell you either toshiba or mhi. toshiba and mhi save the most electricity. and both mhi and me are made in Thailand and toshiba compressor made in Japan. in Japan, mhi indeed is the parent company of me. just that in sg, it is handled by an agent.

Thanks for the information,but just don understand why got 2 Mitsubishi brand.ya I know Toshiba is made it Japan,but the price really high.

Thanks for the information,but just don understand why got 2 Mitsubishi brand.ya I know Toshiba is made it Japan,but the price really high.

bro

from the name I think you can easily see why. heavy industries is actually meant to target industries and me is meant to target residential. But why industries came in to sell aircon I not too sure too. But if you google hard enough, mhi is actually a premium brand aircon in australia and me is a grade lower than mhi....lol. As long your aircon don't give you problem, I don't think you will face problem with the agent :)

My aircon bought from Aircon Designs. Was recommended by my ID. I wanted a Daikin and compared prices with Gain city. As the difference is minor, I gave the job to Aircon Designs. So far haven't had any issues.