Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Tigades

Beware Of Empty Promises By Chin Heng Furnishing

We ordered a kitchen cabinet from Chin Heng Furnishing in Aug, to be delivered in Sept. However, in Sept they told us they no longer order this model anymore and refuse to do a refund. They wanted us to exchange for another product but there's nothing else we wanted to get. It was ridiculous that they can't deliver the goods n still refuse a refund. After a bit of argument, we managed to get them to order the cabinet, & delivery will be 1st wk of Oct. I call them today to chk on delivery date and now they tell me there's issues causing delay and they need another 2wks. As I need the cabinet urgently, I told them I gave up waiting n would rather get my money back. They refuse again.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

We ordered a kitchen cabinet from Chin Heng Furnishing in Aug, to be delivered in Sept. However, in Sept they told us they no longer order this model anymore and refuse to do a refund. They wanted us to exchange for another product but there's nothing else we wanted to get. It was ridiculous that they can't deliver the goods n still refuse a refund. After a bit of argument, we managed to get them to order the cabinet, & delivery will be 1st wk of Oct. I call them today to chk on delivery date and now they tell me there's issues causing delay and they need another 2wks. As I need the cabinet urgently, I told them I gave up waiting n would rather get my money back. They refuse again.

Where is this shop located?? Seems like nv heard b4

That really sucks.

Not sure if it will do any good but file a complaint with CASE?

If you want to try blackhat tactics, go to the shop when it's busiest, say Sunday afternoon when there are lots of customers around and make a scene.

I have a similar experience. 

Bought a queen size mattress. 

After 2 months the mattress sinks in 10 inches. Chin Heng refer me to their so called factory CMD with a handphone number only. .

They keep avoiding me. And keep pointing finger at CMD. CMD came once and agreed to change. They then never call.

2 months later after repeated calls they come and see and again agree that it must be changed.

Then no all voice mail and they don't want to pick up or return messages. They do not want to give address.

Chin Heng do not want to entertain my repeated requests. 

Poor customer support and they do not care if their reputation goes bad.