Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
pisonic

Recommend Air Con Company

hi folks,

just join RT and wanna see if folks here got any good recommendation for air con lobang? looking at changing my just bought resale condo air con unit....

thanks in advance.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

May I recommend hongtar. Responsible, really great help from them. Still in the renovation process, but their services has been excellent till now. Big thanks to Katherine and her team of air con installation guys. My condo MO super ngiao type, say the conceal piping hack the collumn, so they redo without charging. Multiple trips down and they still ok. :yamseng:

Can try Imperial Aircon. I hv my aircon installed by them. Very good workmanship and service. Contact Aron Putt @92321641. Ask for Yung Yee for installation.

Hi there,

I recommend Hong Tar too. Mine was a special installation as i wanted the compressor to be placed outside instead of the service balcony. Went to ask ard & many coys don't know/want to do it(special bracket, HDB approval needed etc).

Luckily found Hong Tar & i guess this separate the pros with the amateurs. :)

Dislike;

1) They are not the cheapest

2) Dismantling of old aircon & trunking could be more delicate.