Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
slikpizz

Carpentry For Dbss

Hi all, need some advise to do up my new flat. First time home owner, so not sure whether I should engage a contractor or carpenter.

My flat, being a Dbss project, comes with basic furnishing like complete kitchen cabinet, stove, bedroom wardrobes, flooring, etc.

I will be getting bulk purchase deals with the rest of the neighbours to cover up the planter boxes with wood direct from supplier.

However, I would need carpentry work to set up those nice baseless tv console cabinet. In addition, I would need installation of other cabinets in bedrooms to expand the storage area as well as L-shaped desk to make use of the bay window spaces for a study room. Might require help in erecting a large mirror OMG Tue living room.

I might separately engage someone to do a simple false ceiling and help up mount our lightings. I believe that would save us on middleman's fee.

What are my options? Any kind advise for a newbie? I'm not doing much so my budget Ard 8k .

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi all, need some advise to do up my new flat. First time home owner, so not sure whether I should engage a contractor or carpenter.

My flat, being a Dbss project, comes with basic furnishing like complete kitchen cabinet, stove, bedroom wardrobes, flooring, etc.

I will be getting bulk purchase deals with the rest of the neighbours to cover up the planter boxes with wood direct from supplier.

However, I would need carpentry work to set up those nice baseless tv console cabinet. In addition, I would need installation of other cabinets in bedrooms to expand the storage area as well as L-shaped desk to make use of the bay window spaces for a study room. Might require help in erecting a large mirror OMG Tue living room.

I might separately engage someone to do a simple false ceiling and help up mount our lightings. I believe that would save us on middleman's fee.

What are my options? Any kind advise for a newbie? I'm not doing much so my budget Ard 8k .

Strongly advice you to engage and ID. No point saving 10% and make yourself in trouble. Contractor is good in fabricating not designing.

Sounds like your place is located at AMK DBSS...I visited my friend DBSS last week and he is doing suspended Feature wall as well as TV Console as a divider. You want to view? It's almost done...