Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
dominokingyap

Brandt Or Bosch Better For Crusty Pezza Base?

Hi,

My kids love crusty pizza base. Can't decide between Brandt FX811XS1 which has bottom heat+ Fan or Bosch H3N331E2J which has bottom heat without fan.

Does the fan make a lot of difference to the crustiness? Appreciate if you can share your experience using either oven to make pizza. Thanks

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi,

This is my first foray into the forum and i hope i can contribute to avid baker or new couple setting or deciding their needs.

My questions to your answer would be simple. If your query is simply menant for the baking of the crust for pizza, both function be it the bottom heat or the bottom heat with fan would be suitable.

To put matter into perspective, if you are baking a pizza, the bottom heat with fan would definitely be better in term of performance.

Bottom heat under normal circumstance would mean the concentration of the heating element heating up the bottom part of whatever that is in place.

Bottom heat with fan, which is usully term as the pizza/pastry setting is concentrated on the finishing of the crust as well as the recipe for the ingredient which you usually place on the pizza crust or on the pastry.

To add to the best of my knowledge,The bottom heat with fan feature would usually be available only in more costly ovens.

Hope my explanation helps.

rgds

Critic

Hi,

Thank you for advice. Will settle for bosch.

dominokingyap,

May i know what is the reason for you to choose Bosch over Brandt since Brandt comes wz bottom heat + fan.

I am in a totally same situation as you. I like Bosch design BUT however Bosch do not have the bottom heat + fan settings for pizza making which I will want to try out making pizza. So I am in a dilemma now as well. Brandt basic model already include the bottom heat+fan.

Hi dominokingyap,

I dont think its considered a promo as the promo is on going all the time.

My price HBA23B550J - $880. If you are interested, can pm me, or call me at 92256638. thanks

Jerome

Hi nesame,

Bosch oven is 67litre whereas Brandt is 52litres. And there is promo now on for Bosch HBA23B550J.

Sorry, 67 litres is really abit off track from the ones i saw for the bosch ovens. Sometimes it is better not to trust the respective sellers/distributor.

View the oven for a better assessment.

The space available if i dont remember wrongly is almost similar to the any normal ovens. U may wish to measure and compare it with other similar range ovens.

I remember that the one oven which really stand out in terms of space availablity will be the ORIX oven by Ariston.

rgds

Critic.