Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
skylimit1979

Fernvale Vista 2 4Rm

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Right side of my kitchen

18.jpg

Left side

13.jpg

Living TV Console & feature wall

14.jpg

View from main door of the foyer + my foyer light

12.jpg

Thanks all for now.. will update again once all the cabinet is completed.

Right side of my kitchen

18.jpg

Left side

13.jpg

Living TV Console & feature wall

14.jpg

View from main door of the foyer + my foyer light

12.jpg

Thanks all for now.. will update again once all the cabinet is completed.

Looks pretty good. Like the way the ceiling and lights blend well. Seems like you will be moving in soon :)

Looks pretty good. Like the way the ceiling and lights blend well. Seems like you will be moving in soon :)

Thanks, it's all the great design my ID had done. But there's still some carpentries works that are wrong, lucky me ID is all out to change n correct them. I guess almost all renovation are like that.

Must of my furniture will be up on 3 sep so maybe by mid sep should be done then I see which date is good to have the grand opening.

What about u have u started ur renovation? By the way which blk are u at?

Thanks, it's all the great design my ID had done. But there's still some carpentries works that are wrong, lucky me ID is all out to change n correct them. I guess almost all renovation are like that.

Must of my furniture will be up on 3 sep so maybe by mid sep should be done then I see which date is good to have the grand opening.

What about u have u started ur renovation? By the way which blk are u at?

Good thing you have ID. We're very much on our own as our contractor prefers us to work directly with various parties to get the best bargain. However some wrong decisions were made eg. aircon trunking run from the master to all bedrooms and the trunking can be seen from bedrooms. Hopefully built in wardrobes can hide the flaws. I'm at blk 445b and most likely will move in in Oct as built in will only complete end Sept.

So far the false ceilings are up and next week for paint and subsequently will get the flooring and grills done up.

Good thing you have ID. We're very much on our own as our contractor prefers us to work directly with various parties to get the best bargain. However some wrong decisions were made eg. aircon trunking run from the master to all bedrooms and the trunking can be seen from bedrooms. Hopefully built in wardrobes can hide the flaws. I'm at blk 445b and most likely will move in in Oct as built in will only complete end Sept.

So far the false ceilings are up and next week for paint and subsequently will get the flooring and grills done up.

I realise that the other two fellow member also staying at 445, how come no one stay at 443A....

That's why I rather pay slightly more for ID, if not I will be like you very involve. Even nw with ID am already very involve, can't imagine if I don't have an ID.

By the way, what brand of air con are you using? System 3 or 4? I about to install the mitsubishi heavy industrial but am having second thought because heard a few complain that it's not cold and PCB of the compressor spoil... Blah blah blah....so am trying to ask my air con guy if I can change, but I ve no idea what to change to.

I realise that the other two fellow member also staying at 445, how come no one stay at 443A....

That's why I rather pay slightly more for ID, if not I will be like you very involve. Even nw with ID am already very involve, can't imagine if I don't have an ID.

By the way, what brand of air con are you using? System 3 or 4? I about to install the mitsubishi heavy industrial but am having second thought because heard a few complain that it's not cold and PCB of the compressor spoil... Blah blah blah....so am trying to ask my air con guy if I can change, but I ve no idea what to change to.

i'm using Mitsubishi system 3. Understand from aircon guy that Mitsubishi Heavy Industrial is relatively new as compared to Mitsubishi and he can't comment much. Settle for system 3 for all bedrooms only. I assume you are getting a separate compressor for living room/dining. That was our initial plan until we changed our mind and decided no aircon for living room since it is open concept with kitchen. The aircon guy told me you need about 8000+ for rooms and 12000 + BTU for living/dining.

i'm using Mitsubishi system 3. Understand from aircon guy that Mitsubishi Heavy Industrial is relatively new as compared to Mitsubishi and he can't comment much. Settle for system 3 for all bedrooms only. I assume you are getting a separate compressor for living room/dining. That was our initial plan until we changed our mind and decided no aircon for living room since it is open concept with kitchen. The aircon guy told me you need about 8000+ for rooms and 12000 + BTU for living/dining.

Actually, MHI is not very new. just that not many know and use it. Am getting a system 4 instead. i spoke to my ID and aircon guy so far he had installed a couple of MHI and no problem encounter by the owners. but just curious why some forum guy install got problem.. So dont know whether should change to Daikin instead but my wife dont like.. headache.

I think for your case it wont be practical but for mine, i've the glass wall.