Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
skylimit1979

Fernvale Vista 2 4Rm

Hi everyone,

I started a new topic due to my existing account was blocked due to funny reason. Anyway, for those that had not follow my previous post, here is the 3D of my house

Dining Area

3DDining.jpg

Living

3DLiving.jpg

Kitchen1

3DKitchen1.jpg

Kitchen2

3DKitchen2.jpg

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

u do sliding door for ur kitchen? wouldnt it be protruding as in the door will b bigger size den the wall which ur door will b sliding in? cos i wanted sliding too but my id says cannot cos of tat so advise a swing door instead..

u do sliding door for ur kitchen? wouldnt it be protruding as in the door will b bigger size den the wall which ur door will b sliding in? cos i wanted sliding too but my id says cannot cos of tat so advise a swing door instead..

my ID extended out the wall slightly longer. yes the sliding door will protrude out thats why am using this big door handle to cover up the protruding part of the glass. my ID also recommend swing door, but i dont want and instead to use sliding door.

And it turn out to be quite nice...

by the way hws your renov coming along? Are you gg to post your renov progress?

Hi skylimit

just to let you know that I have managed to find a PE and renovation work will start tomorrow. In the end we may opt for open concept ie. tear down the walls and built bar-top cabinets (L-shape) and do without the door even for the kitchen to dining area.

Hi skylimit

just to let you know that I have managed to find a PE and renovation work will start tomorrow. In the end we may opt for open concept ie. tear down the walls and built bar-top cabinets (L-shape) and do without the door even for the kitchen to dining area.

Thats good. Sorry for not getting back to you on my PE as my account was giving me some problems.. i totally forget able it after i setup a new account

why dont you do a mini island instead of the L-shape cabinet, i believe it will look nicer. not too sure if u will be having aircon in the living room, if yes then it will take a long time for the whole area to col down and electricty will raise :). so do u have ur 3D design done up? will like to see ur design.

Thats good. Sorry for not getting back to you on my PE as my account was giving me some problems.. i totally forget able it after i setup a new account

why dont you do a mini island instead of the L-shape cabinet, i believe it will look nicer. not too sure if u will be having aircon in the living room, if yes then it will take a long time for the whole area to col down and electricty will raise :). so do u have ur 3D design done up? will like to see ur design.

Thanks for the suggestion. I'm basically working with various persons instead of an id. Very much on my own and so no 3D design whatsoever. However my furniture lady will sketch out the look and I've more or less selected the material for the most of the built in. Will post pix when all is done.

was too busy with work and travelling, finally found time to upload my renov photos. Hope you guys like it.

Fan in Bed RM2

39.jpg

Fan in Bed RM3

37.jpg

Fan in Living

36.jpg

Downlight in between dining & living

35.jpg

Downlight opp dining table

34.jpg

Kitchen light

32.jpg

Service light - long and bright

31.jpg

shoe cabinet - the cabinet too short it suppose to start from the wall behind the door all the way to the dining area. miss comm of instruction btw my ID and his contractor. so they are gg to add on. therefore the design will be slightly different from my 3D, will update later

30.jpg

Living divider

29.jpg

My living TV console using BLUM system.. wohaha

27.jpg28.jpg

Worker assembling the base of my dining settee

26.jpg

View from my MBR of my walk way

25.jpg

MBR wardrobe 1. The cabine above the side table is slightly wrong, its too long and the depth is to big. I've told my ID to make it shorter and decrease the cabinet depth by another 1/3.

24.jpg