Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
regi_meimei

Recommendation Of Fsm

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Guest GC Seah

Hi Ivy,

Can I have a copy of the list of good and bad FSM too?

email: seahgc.sgc@gmail.com

Many thanks in advance!

Hi guys and girls,Beware! just to share my experience with one of the FSM, really very angry with him. Although this is the Second time We call him to see our new house because I felt that the first time,he was very friendly but this FSM is a chee ko pei.I call him to see our new house this time round and Instead of helping us to see FS and which flying stars is the best place , this short guy so call FSM keep looking at my wife boobs and butt !!Even i was in the house he still dare to look!Very unprofessional right! And this FSM is still posting in the internet for customers.Guys or ladies just be careful when you call up a guy FSM. If ladies try not to be alone. Just beware (I cannot say his name) but his is about 158cm - 168cm tall.(mid age). Just beware! Good luck everyone .

Edited by SereneOh

Guest GC Seah

Hi Ivy,

Thanks for the bad fsm list. Can you also send me the list of good fsm?

email: seahgc.sgc@gmail.com

Thanks. Appreciate your help!

Guest Wallace Lee

Hi Ivy,

Thank you so much for the list bad FSMs. Indeed I heard a lot of negative feedback thru my friends and majority of them matched your list. Do you mind pm me again on any good recommendation FSMs, not necessary must the list of good FSMs, as now I had crossed out those unwanted on my personal list. I would like to hear your from your opinion. Thank you so much.

Regards.

I don't think Ivy has a list of good FSM or rather I think it's very subjective as some FMS can be defined good for you but not so for others. I got the list of bad FSM as well only.

Hi guys and girls,Beware! just to share my experience with one of the FSM, really very angry with him. Although this is the Second time We call him to see our new house because I felt that the first time,he was very friendly but this FSM is a chee ko pei.I call him to see our new house this time round and Instead of helping us to see FS and which flying stars is the best place , this short guy so call FSM keep looking at my wife boobs and butt !!Even i was in the house he still dare to look!Very unprofessional right! And this FSM is still posting in the internet for customers.Guys or ladies just be careful when you call up a guy FSM. If ladies try not to be alone. Just beware (I cannot say his name) but his is about 158cm - 168cm tall.(mid age). Just beware! Good luck everyone .

Haha, he saw many stars flying around her boob & butt

Edited by bepgof

Hi Ivy,

Thank you so much for the list bad FSMs. Indeed I heard a lot of negative feedback thru my friends and majority of them matched your list. Do you mind pm me again on any good recommendation FSMs, not necessary must the list of good FSMs, as now I had crossed out those unwanted on my personal list. I would like to hear your from your opinion. Thank you so much.

Regards.

Aiyo.....already said many timezzz....high tea also cannot compensate my saliva. Good fsms better find yourselves lor.......you know the bad list hor.....then ask quotes and questions from the otherzzz and compare yoourself. Hehe.....if you encounter any bad one, don't forget to PM me for collection okie

I don't think Ivy has a list of good FSM or rather I think it's very subjective as some FMS can be defined good for you but not so for others. I got the list of bad FSM as well only.

是啊.

五年的辛勤, 难得啊.

Time after time.

Enjoy!

Maybe the person should post his wife photo ..we will judge then.

See who can find any flying stars 'there'? :bleah:

Judge fsm or wife 犯桃花? 8|