Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
skylimit

Fernvale Vista 2

as in haulage to pay to mr lim? hmmm..how does ur trunking from the aircon ledge run to ur mbr? did they drill through ur toilet wall tiles? or through the exterior wall cos i saw a hole in ur MBR?

U menthe mr lim that is appointed by hdb, there's a big piece of paper above the lift is it? My ID didn't mentioned anything about this, so I don't intend to ask him. Maybe my ID will clear himself.

Yes, the trunking is run through the exterior wall into the MBR intend of the toilet.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi there Skylimit, i read through your thread and i like what i see on the renderings as well as your good experience with your ID. Can you either PM or email me (cornballz@gmail.com) his contact please?

Thank you.

Hi cornball,

Thanks for spend time to read through my thread, I hope u enjoy. As my ID has been busy recently due to the promotion I did, I will have to stop giving out his contact for the time being. If not, he will be over loaded and don't have time to manage mine and other projects that he have and will be having.

Sorry about that.

Yes, yr ID is so overloaded n cannot afford to reply SMS or even give out quotations anymore...

Disappointed n he is out of my list Liao...

Sorry to hear that. Think partly also my fault for giving out his contact to too many ppl. I do encounter the same problem as you, SMS him but he never reply only call then he will pick up. So I guess u should give him another chance, call instead. I always call n bark him asking him to add this chance that along my Reno... :sport-smiley-004:

skylimit: thanks for all the info. can i check with u how many plc lights u have just at the living rm area cos mine charged mi for wiring n installation of 16nos of plc/light holder with switches. i was wondering if tats too much? i noe every design varies but just want an estimation... i was tinking of lowering his quote n ask him quote mi 10-12 instead?

as in haulage to pay to mr lim? hmmm..how does ur trunking from the aircon ledge run to ur mbr? did they drill through ur toilet wall tiles? or through the exterior wall cos i saw a hole in ur MBR?

think hdb uses the same "mr lim" as mine also also.

haulage for whole house is $800, but if rooms are using laminates, marbles etc, can ask for discount as those do not need sand.

my id negotiated to $600 for the haulage for living and dining area. :)

skylimit: thanks for all the info. can i check with u how many plc lights u have just at the living rm area cos mine charged mi for wiring n installation of 16nos of plc/light holder with switches. i was wondering if tats too much? i noe every design varies but just want an estimation... i was tinking of lowering his quote n ask him quote mi 10-12 instead?

For my living + foyer + dinning area I ve 4 single PLC, 2 double LED downlighting, 1 Single LED downlight, 1 hanging dining light and don't know how many T5 ( ID have tell me)

Edited by skylimit

As I was too busy with work lately, don't have time to update my Reno progress and photo. Will post same photo next week.

Just some updates on my Reno,

1. All my ceiling are done

2. All air con pipes box up

3. All electrical work done with a spare trucking lay. Ready for the openNet to run their fibre optic next year.

4. Floor laminate (white with a bit of ash color) done.

Next week job,

1. 1st coating of all my wall

2. Glass panel for my hack kitchen wall

3. Install lighting

Stay tune if you want to see more photos update

Hi,

Can i ask wat laminate u using?

I am looking for ID/contractor and a few of them recommended Pegro...

I know nuts abt laminate flooring, can share with mi the brand n the price and what to look out for?

thanks in advance^^

Hi,

Can i ask wat laminate u using?

I am looking for ID/contractor and a few of them recommended Pegro...

I know nuts abt laminate flooring, can share with mi the brand n the price and what to look out for?

thanks in advance^^

Am using Vista. Base on 340sqft my price is $1700.

There's lots of different brand in the market, like samsung, supreme and etc. But at the end which color n design do u like .

Just make the PD door supplier, base on my toilet door size I was quoted

1. $299 for normal acrylic panel with normal frame.

2. $499 for frosted or transparent glass panel with heavy duty frame

Wanted to sign with them, both wife can't bear to change the big bulk door which she like. So was put on hold of the time being.

Am using Vista. Base on 340sqft my price is $1700.

There's lots of different brand in the market, like samsung, supreme and etc. But at the end which color n design do u like .

Thanks skylimit. icic.. i thought is base on the feel of the laminate.

Thanks skylimit. icic.. i thought is base on the feel of the laminate.

I believe the feel of the laminate is about the same. As different brand ve different quality n durability. Even like supreme, they also have different category ranging from high to low end..

I believe the feel of the laminate is about the same. As different brand ve different quality n durability. Even like supreme, they also have different category ranging from high to low end..

icic.. i know nuts abt laminate flooring, hubby like so no choice. he feels that it is cosy..

btw saw your previous post on lightings, where did you get your lightings from?

my fren recommended lightings.com.sg & strass lightings(this one got veri bad reviews in forum)..

sky, i think you mean frosted instead of transparent right? or am i missing something here... :)

btw i opted for the frosted doors in the end as my relative's flat in linear green had the normal bifold doors. too flimsy for people like me who are very 'rough' with things. more ex but they definitely last longer. hope my 2 cents helps :)