Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
skylimit

Fernvale Vista 2

sky, i think you mean frosted instead of transparent right? or am i missing something here... :)

btw i opted for the frosted doors in the end as my relative's flat in linear green had the normal bifold doors. too flimsy for people like me who are very 'rough' with things. more ex but they definitely last longer. hope my 2 cents helps :)

Apparently, they have both frosted and transparent. but the transparent are mainly use as kitchen door but if you dont mind the idea of ppl seeing through ur toilet door, i think it will be good also.. :sport-smiley-004:

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

here is some progress of last week work..

View of Dinning Ceiling

ceiling6.jpg

View of Living Ceiling

ceiling4.jpg

View from Kitchen (with the box down)

ceiling2.jpg

View of RM2 & 3 Ceiling

Rceiling3.jpgRceiling2.jpg

Trucking lay out ready for OpenNet to be install in future

opennet.jpg

View of MBR (the right small window is covered up to allow for my wife dressing table)

1.jpg

Laminate Flooring for MBR (floor abit dirty)

2.jpgLamin4.jpg

Edited by skylimit

Hihi,

my floor plan similar as u,can PM ur id n quotation? Thank

My ID is currently too busy with too many project on hand. He has advise not to give out his contact for now. Probably in a few months down the road I will check with him and update in my post again.

Sorry about that.

Hi Skylimit

My contractor has submitted our renovation plan to hack a "window" from the kitchen to dining area and all the other parts of wall is intact. I am surprised that HDB said PE is required as according to my contractor and my sis who is a quantity surveyor, it should not matter since the wall is a non-structural wall. Btw, which PE did you use if I can't convince the HDB that I don't need one since the renovation guidelines never mentioned it is required.

Hi Skylimit

My contractor has submitted our renovation plan to hack a "window" from the kitchen to dining area and all the other parts of wall is intact. I am surprised that HDB said PE is required as according to my contractor and my sis who is a quantity surveyor, it should not matter since the wall is a non-structural wall. Btw, which PE did you use if I can't convince the HDB that I don't need one since the renovation guidelines never mentioned it is required.

I will get back to u on my PE can't remember.

My ID and myself are shock too when hdb requested for PE, cause my ID hack other house like around sengkang area doesn't require. I think all this hdb all double standard, just want to make thing difficult for us. Few hundred dollar can do a lot of things for house Reno

I will get back to u on my PE can't remember.

My ID and myself are shock too when hdb requested for PE, cause my ID hack other house like around sengkang area doesn't require. I think all this hdb all double standard, just want to make thing difficult for us. Few hundred dollar can do a lot of things for house Reno

Thanks Skylimit. My new flat is in 445B. I went to HDB office today and argued my case regarding PE. From what I gather they don't wish the contractor to anyhow hack the flat and it seems PE is like a babysitter to ensure that. I'm appealing against total hacking and only hack against wall but will engage a PE to "babysit". Anyway my objective is to ensure I can see my young son from the kitchen and not up to nonsense. So much for such simple request. :( Hope to hear from u for the PE contact.

Thanks Skylimit. My new flat is in 445B. I went to HDB office today and argued my case regarding PE. From what I gather they don't wish the contractor to anyhow hack the flat and it seems PE is like a babysitter to ensure that. I'm appealing against total hacking and only hack against wall but will engage a PE to "babysit". Anyway my objective is to ensure I can see my young son from the kitchen and not up to nonsense. So much for such simple request. :( Hope to hear from u for the PE contact.

I don't think is good to post the company name here, I will PM you.

Same here, the intention to hack the wall so that I can see my daughter when am in the kitchen and also make the house look bigger. What to do, hdb change their rule faster then changing clothing