Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
skylimit

Fernvale Vista 2

to my understanding, the wall height shld be 1m to 1.1m.. slightly higher than ur kitchen top..

Yes you are right, mine is 1.06m in height.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

thanks ppl :) so we can choose if we want to have the partition drop down wall anot rite or cannot due to the design?

It's really up to individual and what ur ID proposal.

Hi...

I like the design and layout of your house. The 3D drawings look cool too...

Mind PM me the contacts of your ID?

Thanks...

The contact of my ID is in page 1 post#30

Installation of gas pipe for Cook, heater and dryer from City Gas

Gaspipe.jpg

GasHeaterinstalled1.jpg

GasPipe-Dyer1.jpg

Few more things that I need to get;

1. Dining Table

2. Coffee Table

3. Side Table (must be able to fit into my sofa

4. Storage shelve for BSH

5. Window tinting

Hi Skylimit

I also thinking of installing City gas ,may I know what are the costs that involved.

Thank you

Hi Limhcsimon,

the W/H and dryer cost $898 (after GST) include wall mount for the dryer, extend pipe, meter, and install W/H for free. then there's additional charges of $100 to connect the pipe to cooker and $100 to connect/install the dryer (this amount is charge to the utility bill)

If you like to know more, probably you can visit their branch at HDB. The aunty there is very nice and will explain in full details to you.

Was shopping for curtain for the past few days, met up with 2 different curtain makers that was recommended by the forum and both price are very similar (day&nite for Living and MBR, Roller for both common room)

Today decide to head down to MGL. was pretty impress by the number of materials they have in the store (like more then over few hundreds). I was service by Joey, and we found her very patient and fully capable in recommending different curtains (like how to match. we are quite picky on the materials and color, but joey never stop bringing out different stalk of materials for us to choose. after nearly 2.5 hr we finally decide to purchase with her.

Day & Nite curtain for both Living n MBR. Normal curtain for both common room. below are the color we choose, ut i forget to take pic of my daughter's room.

MBR

curtain2.jpg

Living

curtain1.jpg

can i check with u when ur id ppl hack ur kitchen wall did they hack the whole wall den rebuild back 1/2 wall? or they can hack off just tat portion? cos i heard tat i might need to hack off all n rebuild. my id told mi tat its the hdb mr lim's hackers tat will do the hacking. true? cos my id only charge me for making gd wall surface after hacking so in case of u really hack all n rebuild 1/2 wall den i prob have to ask him if tat price include building bck 1/2 wall?

can i aso check how much is ur haulage and do u need pe endorsement for hacking tat wall? hope to hear frm u soon cos im trying to wrk out an estimation how how much my reno will add up too... thanks..

can i check with u when ur id ppl hack ur kitchen wall did they hack the whole wall den rebuild back 1/2 wall? or they can hack off just tat portion? cos i heard tat i might need to hack off all n rebuild. my id told mi tat its the hdb mr lim's hackers tat will do the hacking. true? cos my id only charge me for making gd wall surface after hacking so in case of u really hack all n rebuild 1/2 wall den i prob have to ask him if tat price include building bck 1/2 wall?

can i aso check how much is ur haulage and do u need pe endorsement for hacking tat wall? hope to hear frm u soon cos im trying to wrk out an estimation how how much my reno will add up too... thanks..

It's only 6am and you are up posting, that's early.

I ve encounter some ID that said need to hack the whole wall then rebuild (said is hdb rules) but some said don't have to. I think by hacking full it's easier for them I gues and they can charge addition amount to rebuild the half wall (about $400 and above). I got a quote from another ID and his price to hack hack wall is only 400 but to make good additional 350 so if u do ur math, the sum is higher, this are all they tricks to enough additional $$. I never heard there's a guy who is from hdb that do the hacking, most of the time should by their own contractor.

For me I only hack half kitchen wall and make good for 550 and for my wall between the MBR n room2 is full wall n make good for 450. Additional $500 for PE fee. Initially, my ID thought don't have to pay PE fee cause him did for some sengkang unit which don't require PE but surprising fernvale need. Maybe hdb want to earn $$.

Edited by skylimit

okok understand..how much is ur haulage? i heard range frm 600-1600. so big diff. cos im hacking all same parts of the hse n aso need do flooring i reckon we shuld be +/- ard the same price.

Hi Limhcsimon,

the W/H and dryer cost $898 (after GST) include wall mount for the dryer, extend pipe, meter, and install W/H for free. then there's additional charges of $100 to connect the pipe to cooker and $100 to connect/install the dryer (this amount is charge to the utility bill)

If you like to know more, probably you can visit their branch at HDB. The aunty there is very nice and will explain in full details to you.

Thank you, your help is appreciated.

okok understand..how much is ur haulage? i heard range frm 600-1600. so big diff. cos im hacking all same parts of the hse n aso need do flooring i reckon we shuld be +/- ard the same price.

What are referring or mean by haulage? Cause I didnt see this term in my quotation?

as in haulage to pay to mr lim? hmmm..how does ur trunking from the aircon ledge run to ur mbr? did they drill through ur toilet wall tiles? or through the exterior wall cos i saw a hole in ur MBR?

Hi there Skylimit, i read through your thread and i like what i see on the renderings as well as your good experience with your ID. Can you either PM or email me (cornballz@gmail.com) his contact please?

Thank you.