Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
skylimit

Fernvale Vista 2

Hi Sky,

I actually try to get quote from one of the TPY curtain vendor, I got a quote of $1,646 for 2 blind and 2 day & night curtain and they give another 15% discount which sum up to be around $1,400. I think the price is quite ok...

Btw can I know which blk you at ?

Regards

Desmond

What is the shop name and address in tpy?

Am at blk 443A. What about u?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

more updates

serviceyardflooring.jpg

Am putting my washing machine on the left and transfer one of the toilet basin out to the service yard (place on the right)

flooring2.jpg

flooring1.jpg

Cement right for Lamin to be place.

CMtoilet1.jpg

CM toilet shower kerb. not able to take the MBR, will update again.

Hi, I met up with Johnson n his Id and is comfortable with him. Can share yr quotation and experience with him? Do u have alot of add on from the initial quotation? Do email me awjelyn@yahoo.com.sg..tks alot..

Hi, I met up with Johnson n his Id and is comfortable with him. Can share yr quotation and experience with him? Do u have alot of add on from the initial quotation? Do email me awjelyn@yahoo.com.sg..tks alot..

I think Johnson is a very patient person, he will listen and advise you if your idea is pratical rather then beautiful and waste $$. For me, both my wife n myself feel comfortable and save with him as our ID. But recently he is very busy, he told me a lot of people from forum meet up with him for discussion. It's very difficult to compare quotation as everyone as their own ideas for their house. I won't say his price is the cheapest but also not the worst, although we sign on our agreement base on the price quoted, but along the way I make very changes like adding this and that. My price still remain the same but if too major changes then he will have to add on the different. As stated in my post, it is already close to 45k and above.

I saw on ur post that you have already started ur Reno. So u engage him as well? Where is ur area? Did u mentioned to him about me?

Edited by skylimit

No, I haven started anything. I juz told him I saw some projects he did on Renotalk that's all..

I am quite particular abt workmanship n attitude so I shall see hw.. He has 2 young ID with him n I am fine as long as he still runs the show.

My case is quite special so it's tough to find the rIght person. I shall disclose more when I start my Reno..

Yr house is looking gd too! Waiting for yr carpentry pics then..

Edited by angelbutterfly

No, I haven started anything. I juz told him I saw some projects he did on Renotalk that's all..

I am quite particular abt workmanship n attitude so I shall see hw.. He has 2 young ID with him n I am fine as long as he still runs the show.

My case is quite special so it's tough to find the rIght person. I shall disclose more when I start my Reno..

Yr house is looking gd too! Waiting for yr carpentry pics then..

I'm like u too, went to see a find ID completed project, overall it look good but if u look closer the small defect can be seen. I too very particular with workmanship, and I visited one of the completed project done by him. And am keep happy with the finishing, the best thing was the owner and his wife booth are my wife poly school mates. So at least I get true feedback from them....hehehe

I did see ur floor plan, it's quite odd in a way. Has Johnson proposal his design to u yet?

So far into my Reno, the quality is still very good. Will update on my carpentry and false ceiling probably next week.

He has two other young ID with him? I only know that he as one which is Sky (a bit of the ah beng type, but he is quite ok in person). So whois the other guy?

I'm like u too, went to see a find ID completed project, overall it look good but if u look closer the small defect can be seen. I too very particular with workmanship, and I visited one of the completed project done by him. And am keep happy with the finishing, the best thing was the owner and his wife booth are my wife poly school mates. So at least I get true feedback from them....hehehe

I did see ur floor plan, it's quite odd in a way. Has Johnson proposal his design to u yet?

So far into my Reno, the quality is still very good. Will update on my carpentry and false ceiling probably next week.

He has two other young ID with him? I only know that he as one which is Sky (a bit of the ah beng type, but he is quite ok in person). So whois the other guy?

Now Johnson got 2 pretty 妹妹with him leh...1 can sketch out my existing floor plan on the spot. They look young but I suppose everyone deserved a chance...He hasn't proposed anything so I am still waiting... Let's see yr carpentry 1st and if his quotation is within my budget, can I request to view yr place?

Now Johnson got 2 pretty 妹妹with him leh...1 can sketch out my existing floor plan on the spot. They look young but I suppose everyone deserved a chance...He hasn't proposed anything so I am still waiting... Let's see yr carpentry 1st and if his quotation is within my budget, can I request to view yr place?

Woah, two mei mei how come he never bring along with him when i meet up with him.. hahaha... must question him.

Sure no problem, but for now only my floor, aircon pipe and electical wiring is job. so not too sure what you wan to see :sport-smiley-018:

Aircon pipe in BR2

CM2.jpg

Aircon pipe in BR1

Airconpipeinstall.jpg

Aircon pipe in MBR

MBR3.jpg

airconpipe.jpgAirconpipe1.jpg

Does anyone experience this? all the insulation are joint together with black tape. Is this the correct way to be done? if you notice (left pic, top insulation), there's some torn in the insulator dont know if it will affect anything but will definitely get them to change.

Edited by skylimit

i im tinking of doing the halfwall half glass for my kitchen too.i can i check with u wads the height of the wall from the floor so i can tell my id cos he dun seems to understand the height i wanted. appreciate if i can hear from u ;)

i im tinking of doing the halfwall half glass for my kitchen too.i can i check with u wads the height of the wall from the floor so i can tell my id cos he dun seems to understand the height i wanted. appreciate if i can hear from u ;)

Good question, think I need to measure first..

But you can tell ur ID base on the normal kitchen cabinet height , you leave about 1 or 1 1/2 wall title away from the cabinet top. This way at least when u place thing on the cabinet top it's not visible from outside. My glass won't be full height, there will be a box down coming down from the top. Because if u gg to put swing or sliding door for the kitchen entrance, the door will be too big. So they will definitely do a box up or glass panel to low the height of the kitchen entrance.

Hope that's help

hmmm i dun quite understand the part 'my glass wont b full height there will be a box down coming down from the top' & 'they will definitely do a box up or glass panel to low the height of the kitchen entrance'....

got pic to show? abit hard to visualise

This is the best I can do, here is my free hand drawing. I know it's ugly but that's the best

freedraw.jpg

This is what am mean by drop down partition wall.

freedraw1.jpg

This is what I mean by full glass panel

Hope this help.

Edited by skylimit