Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
needhelpurgently

Anyone Uses Sharp Plasma Ion Sys3 Inverter?

hi all, i am contemplating whether to get a sharp sys3 plasma ion.

As I have serious sensitive nose and i don't sleep in air-con room often (on maybe once/twice a week), the aircon man had recommended me to take the ion type of aircon.

anyone has used it before and any feedback?

Otherwise, any good suggestion? We are on tight budget and we only on aircon once or twice, 1 room only. should i get an inverter or not?

My mum said that inverter is less noisy and i need to consider that in the future, my baby sleeps in aircon room.

thanks, need help urgently.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

As I have serious sensitive nose and i don't sleep in air-con room often (on maybe once/twice a week), the aircon man had recommended me to take the ion type of aircon.

Otherwise, any good suggestion? We are on tight budget and we only on aircon once or twice, 1 room only. should i get an inverter or not?

My mum said that inverter is less noisy and i need to consider that in the future, my baby sleeps in aircon room.

I am also planning to use this for my new house due to this function that they have. I have place a desposite at gain city 2799 with installation and its a 9x2 and 12x1 system 3 inverter.

comes with 3 years installation warranty

They quoted me 2855 but free Panasonic digital camera.

Oh i think the price increase already. I was offered 2799 with a sony camera. Anyway, have you compare it with other system?

Oh i think the price increase already. I was offered 2799 with a sony camera. Anyway, have you compare it with other system?

No really. To be honest, I know nothing about air-con. I am looking at Toshiba and Mitsubishi Electric too.

No really. To be honest, I know nothing about air-con. I am looking at Toshiba and Mitsubishi Electric too.

Me too! Very tiring see here asnd there. But most of peeps told me mits aircon is expensive due to the commercial they have.. All those money will be factor into the comsumers.. So sure hw true but I go for the sharp due to the plasma ion function :)

It seem like there are quite a nos. of complaints that the compressor super noisy.