Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
deardyan

The One That Wiped Out Our Entire Cpf Savings

Ha..ha..LOL ..i like your T-Blog title "The One That Wiped Out Our Entire Cpf Savings".. :D

hahaha That's what i have been telling my friends when i talk about my home. haha.

so heartpain see my CPF so kosong.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Another lucky SOBF flatowners! Wished I was one of them. :(

Enjoy the wedding preps too! I miss my wedding loads, but at least now have reno to look forward to. :P

Yeaaah i was just a bit lucky to get a low queue no and i dopn't need to pay for the COV. With the wedding and stuffs like that, i don't think i can afford the COV! haha

I was enjoying the wedding preps until the flat comes by. lol

Mine also wiped my savings out both cpf and cash hhee haha same boat ... and u are in my area :)

Oooh you are at Bukit Panjang too?

My cash not so much lah. lucky i get from HDB if i get resale flat, i declare myself bankrupt first.

eh i miss the wedding preps more than the reno .. the reno is making me endless headaches and insonmia .. the wedding even the banquet doesnt cause me that much "effects" .. tight budget isnt nice ...

Quite true! My wedding preps are quite relaxing actually and so much more fun than dealing with contractors. lol

Congrats deardyan, same same l'm also getting married in Oct, reno starting next wed haha, but not as fortunate like u, got a resale instead to stay in same estate as my folks.

Some clearer pictures of our house:

We went to do some scrubbing and cleaning on the kitchen and toilet tiles cos it was so dusty and i didn't want the dust to settle themselves too comfortably and make it even harder for me to scrub it away.

Living Room:

DSC02748.jpg

This is where our TV and Sofa are gonna be. The view from the dining area.

We will be running the TV Cables from the other side of the room to this side instead.

HDB designs seriously s*cks sometimes. Like, why would people want to put their TV set near the window and the sofa so near to the door right?

DSC02761.jpg

DSC02762.jpg

DSC02754.jpg

DSC02749.jpg

DSC02755.jpg

That was where our TV was supposed to be since the Cable point and stuffs are there but such an awkward place to put the TV and the sofa, no?

Kitchen:

DSC02778.jpg

We're gonna put our kitchen cabinets at this side of the kitchen with the sink and the cooker cos i feel there's more ventilation.

DSC02781.jpg

The other side of the kitchen

DSC02777.jpg

From the service balcony

DSC02775.jpg

The filthy service balcony.

DSC02783.jpg

The cleaned version of the service balcony after my scrub-a-dub episode that left my arms aching.

So far my progress for the house:

1. Cleaning up of the tiles done
  2. Setting up of basic lights done
  3. have engaged a contractor to do up my window grilles

Things to do really soon:

1. Finalise our Kitchen Contractor
  2. Get our Cooker and Hood.
  3. Get more lightings for the living room and dining area
  4. Get our paints and tools

Oooh you are at Bukit Panjang too?

My cash not so much lah. lucky i get from HDB if i get resale flat, i declare myself bankrupt first.

Yupz at bukit panjang too .. my cash also nt much cause after wedding had my boy and 1+ yr later nw reno .. :( i dread to think of furnishing :(

Yupz at bukit panjang too .. my cash also nt much cause after wedding had my boy and 1+ yr later nw reno .. :( i dread to think of furnishing :(

Actually it's the small2 things that adds up the cost. :(

Like, wanna do kitchen, must buy cooker, buy sink, get citigas do installation yada yada come up to $2000 already. boohoo