Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
altis72

Can Users Of The Kdk Ms11Su Please Provide Feedback?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Bro, thanks for your reply. I read past views on the A11YS and the opinions on the wind power are divided. Can you PM me your selling price please? Thanks.

Interestingly the Malaysian equivalent model of MS11SU (K11Z1-UD) is available in champagne gold color.

http://www.kdk.com.my/product/?p=614

Edited by altis72

I am using this fan for my living room and I think the wind power is ok.

normally people use this for their bedrooms as it is small.

i'm also using this for my living room.. not much choices as I only wanted KDK and not other brands, and my false ceiling is too low to install other models (was eyeing on v56vk initially). think its ok for new HDBs since our living rooms are so tiny already, but if u bought a resale flat I dont think u will get enough wind..

My mum's place has the A11YS, if u sit under the fan, it's pretty windy i thot.

I intend to install these in my bedroom as well.

Hi. This is my first post here. Thought I will continue this thread instead of starting a new one bec same question.

I want to install ceiling fans for my HDB flat. Can anyone provide feedback on the 44" KDK M11SU? Wanted to buy this because my previous house using A11YS model we find very good. But one shop told me this new M11SU many people complain no wind power, different from previous model.

Is it true?

I'm also keen only in KDK ceiling fan. Wanted to install a 56inch with height of about 31.5cm. The only thing that I am afraid is the height clearance after installation as HDB guidelines says 2.4m clearance after installation. Anybody has any idea of the height current for new BTO houses before any false ceiling or other installations? Thanks.