Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
simon512

Executive Living - Sofa

Hi executiveliving,

I had purchased a "L" shaped full leather sofa and it was delivered last Friday night, around 8.30pm.(Sales #21018)

The experience with EL is a positive one so far.

However, there are 2 issues.

1. Free throw cushion was not delivered.

2. noticed scratches in the "L" side of the sofas the next morning, as those marks are not visible in the night with my living room lighting.

I cannot ignored these mark because it is too obvious in the daytime.

I had informed the issues to Kelvin(my sales person), and Alvina of EL through phone/email with the photo taken of mark observed.

Since I have yet to get a reply from you guys since satursday, I hope I can get a satisfactory reply here.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

look like EL is just another company which do not care about post sale. Nor is their product is of excellent quality.

The experience with EL is turning negative as the day passes.

• Like 1

Hi xiqiang

So sorry about the slight hiccups on your delivery. The delivery guys had miss out on your free throw cushions and i believe kelvin had already made arrangement for them to be delivered to you within the week.As for the leather mark, my servic guy will be there to have a better look when delivering the free throw cushion to you. I think you are too quick to comment about our after sale service. We had received your feedback on saturday and nothing could be done over the weekend its been a busy period right now for us as we are rushing for the hari raya and hungry ghost festival deliveries and thats why we could only get back to you on tuesday afternoon around 2pm.

At EXECUTIVE LIVING PTE LTD,we never leave our customer in the lurch and always strive our best to reslove our customer problem. You should be receiving your free cushion shortly and as for the natural leather scar mark, we will wait for our serviceguy report for whatever subsequent action to be taken.

Thanks

Hi xiqiang

So sorry about the slight hiccups on your delivery. The delivery guys had miss out on your free throw cushions and i believe kelvin had already made arrangement for them to be delivered to you within the week.As for the leather mark, my servic guy will be there to have a better look when delivering the free throw cushion to you. I think you are too quick to comment about our after sale service. We had received your feedback on saturday and nothing could be done over the weekend its been a busy period right now for us as we are rushing for the hari raya and hungry ghost festival deliveries and thats why we could only get back to you on tuesday afternoon around 2pm.

At EXECUTIVE LIVING PTE LTD,we never leave our customer in the lurch and always strive our best to reslove our customer problem. You should be receiving your free cushion shortly and as for the natural leather scar mark, we will wait for our serviceguy report for whatever subsequent action to be taken.

Thanks

If it is really a natural leather scar mark then it should be good quality leather as it has not been covered up with an artificial grain, so that means either your sales staff failed to educate the customer on what good quality leather is all about or they did not realized what the customer really wants as some customers go for looks over quality.

hi EL,

Received the cushions and accepted the explanation.

It's the acknowledgement that matters.

As I was told I should get some reply by Monday, and when Monday go without any reply/ack, that matter as i tired of having to be go after you guys when i am the paying customer.

It's also because of the promised arrangement that town council will be made for disposal of the old furniture.

When i called town council a day before to check on that, I found that no such arrangement was made.

That was then i dropped an SMS to kelvin to check.

Somehow , he managed to get some contractor to clear the old sofas. This had make me think that if i had not initiate the check, this disposal will not even happen. And when 3days gone with nothing from EL, i start to doubt EL.

Anyway, as mentioned the experience with EL had been good from the start, and the delivery was good other than some hiccups.

hi EL,

Received the cushions and accepted the explanation.

It's the acknowledgement that matters.

As I was told I should get some reply by Monday, and when Monday go without any reply/ack, that matter as i tired of having to be go after you guys when i am the paying customer.

It's also because of the promised arrangement that town council will be made for disposal of the old furniture.

When i called town council a day before to check on that, I found that no such arrangement was made.

That was then i dropped an SMS to kelvin to check.

Somehow , he managed to get some contractor to clear the old sofas. This had make me think that if i had not initiate the check, this disposal will not even happen. And when 3days gone with nothing from EL, i start to doubt EL.

Anyway, as mentioned the experience with EL had been good from the start, and the delivery was good other than some hiccups.

Hi Xiqiang,

Am glad that all things has been resolved.Nevertheless we still would like to apologise all the hiccups due to the heavey load of deliveries for before Hari Raya and Hungry Ghost Festival.

Once again thank you for your support and enjoy your incliner L shape sofa! :yamseng:

Thanks

By the way, my problem isn't solve because EL staff didn't call me at all.

Anyway this will be my first and LAST purchase from EL.

Edited by yeoyeo

Hi guys

I heard that mr el is no longer at executive living. I wondered the one replying is it genuinely mr el.

well, it all depends on EL company itself : whether they wish to sustain a good customer service (or is it sustainable) - where actions are to be taken when hit with problems.

Perhaps the last employee who reply on EL threads is on the ball x-employee, perhaps he / she has left ...and no one wish to take over ?

therefore best is to call company direct, then depend on faceless names here.

well, it all depends on EL company itself : whether they wish to sustain a good customer service (or is it sustainable) - where actions are to be taken when hit with problems.

Perhaps the last employee who reply on EL threads is on the ball x-employee, perhaps he / she has left ...and no one wish to take over ?

therefore best is to call company direct, then depend on faceless names here.

Hi

Its confirmed, Mr el left and started his own business along Macpherson road, if I am not wrong its call Sense Art dealing with leather sofas as well. Plush Mattress Boutique is the parent company.

If only I have come across this thread early b4 shopping....just committed to a 4-seater reclinder sofa @ 4k+ from EL at the Expo show during the weekend, delivery ard May...CFO love the sofa so much...no choice but to buy...lucky stop CFO from buy $7xx coffee table...dun see the pt to buy so high for a coffee table....c how they handle the sofa 1st...if gd then consider buying more items from them...btw does lemon law cover if they did't delivery in gd condition :dunno:

If only I have come across this thread early b4 shopping....just committed to a 4-seater reclinder sofa @ 4k+ from EL at the Expo show during the weekend, delivery ard May...CFO love the sofa so much...no choice but to buy...lucky stop CFO from buy $7xx coffee table...dun see the pt to buy so high for a coffee table....c how they handle the sofa 1st...if gd then consider buying more items from them...btw does lemon law cover if they did't delivery in gd condition :dunno:

Hi Onn, i order a 3 seater from them during an Expo around last year May and only want to deliver it on Dec last month.

When its near to delivery date, i went to the shop to confirm the delivery and my Sofa was delivered.

So i feel on delivery part should be quite safe as when i went down to confirm the delivery, the salesman who i ordered from had already left the company.

The other sales man also helped me.

Hi Onn, i order a 3 seater from them during an Expo around last year May and only want to deliver it on Dec last month.

When its near to delivery date, i went to the shop to confirm the delivery and my Sofa was delivered.

So i feel on delivery part should be quite safe as when i went down to confirm the delivery, the salesman who i ordered from had already left the company.

The other sales man also helped me.

Good to hear.