Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
simon512

Executive Living - Sofa

Hi EL,

My delivery is planned for tomorrow and i have applied for leave. I have call around 10 times today and got confirmation at 6.00 P.M. SGT that my sofa will be delivered between 5 to 6 P.M tomorrow. I am having strong feeling that it will not be delivered tomorrow. Probably i may get call tomorrow that due to delay at other places they have postponed my delivery.

Can you please ensure that its delivered tomorrow ? I have confirmed this date many times with your customer services and the sales guy at Expo as well.

Thanks and hope that my sofa will be delivered tomorrow. Just a suggestion, you know the delivery date at least one month in advance, why don't you plan accordingly. Why we have to rush at the last moment and call you to get the time.?

Hi Shaikh

I had double checked for you, your sofa will be deliver to you on the 25th Oct 2011 at about 6pm to 7 pm. As much as we wanted, delays are sometimes unforeseeable, in this circumstances, there isnt any delay on our part, your delivery date is schedule on the 26th Oct in fact we managed to deliver it to you on the 25th Oct. I appreciate your concern you wanted us to improve and will definately make sure that happens. In fact I would like to thank you for your feedback.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi Twins

Its nice to hear from you again, alright its an entirely different model. The sofa which is priced at SGD 2199 is a 2.45m Half leather bovine with manual sliding seats. The latter which is using the same quality leather is 2.6m wide and comes with a powered and a manula sliding seats. The feel and contour of both sofas are different too. As for comfort you have to gauge it yourself which is best for you as it is up to individual preferences. Hope to hear from you again!!

Hi EL, does the SGD2499 sofa come with powered recliner as well? Also, is it possible to make minor modification request to your standard design? Btw, are you stationed at your Harper Road showroom only or do you do expos too. Will you be able to attend to my order when I do place it as I am more comfortable dealing with you after observing the way you have carried yourself in this forum. Thanks.

PS. Is EL related to Modern Living somehow coz I saw the sofa that I'm eyeing also selling at ML but at slightly lower price.

Hi EL, does the SGD2499 sofa come with powered recliner as well? Also, is it possible to make minor modification request to your standard design? Btw, are you stationed at your Harper Road showroom only or do you do expos too. Will you be able to attend to my order when I do place it as I am more comfortable dealing with you after observing the way you have carried yourself in this forum. Thanks.

PS. Is EL related to Modern Living somehow coz I saw the sofa that I'm eyeing also selling at ML but at slightly lower price.

Hi Twins

The SGD 2499 Sofa set does not come with a recliner, its a slider model. It does come with a powered slider, yes we do modifications according to our clients specifications at no extra charges, however,the modifications must be justifiable.

I am the Business Development Manager for both EL and Plush Mattress Boutique hence I can only be at one place at point of time. I would like to be of service to you, please let me know when you are coming down and I will serve you personally.

Lastly, Modern Living @ Parkmall is not related to EL. As for similarities, I think in one way or other there might be resemblance but to be 100% I doubt so. In terms of leather quality and anatomy, I think we have perfected the version that makes it hard to counterfeit. Please let me know when you are coming down by calling our showroom number and let my colleague know that you want EL to serve you. Thank you.

Hi all,

Just want to update on this thread regarding my sofa from Executive Living.

Today I have finally received my sofa. The sofa is in very good condition. My wife and I like it very much! The feeling of the leather is very good. The delivery person is very kind and the installation process is very smooth.

What's more, according to Mr. EL, because the factory currently does have the leather of the exact color we chose (actually was chosen by my designer), and Executive Living does not want to further delay the delivery of this sofa for me (because my sofa needs customization and the leading time is a bit longer), they decided to apply a thicker leather of the color we chose for my sofa. Wow, what a bonus! Really appreciate that and thanks a lot to Executive Living.

I sincerely wish Executive Living can keep up the good job and more customers can benefit from the good service from Executive Living.

Hi Shaikh

I had double checked for you, your sofa will be deliver to you on the 25th Oct 2011 at about 6pm to 7 pm. As much as we wanted, delays are sometimes unforeseeable, in this circumstances, there isnt any delay on our part, your delivery date is schedule on the 26th Oct in fact we managed to deliver it to you on the 25th Oct. I appreciate your concern you wanted us to improve and will definately make sure that happens. In fact I would like to thank you for your feedback.

HI All

I have received my sofa and coffee table yesterday. I am very satisfied with both products. The color and material both are nice and as described.The installation was done smoothly.

It was a nice experience shopping with EL. I have also bought Storage bed from their new sister concern PMB.... and delivery is planned for 3th Nov.

As far as price and quality is concerned its a good brand....

Edited by Shaikh

Hi Twins

The SGD 2499 Sofa set does not come with a recliner, its a slider model. It does come with a powered slider, yes we do modifications according to our clients specifications at no extra charges, however,the modifications must be justifiable.

I am the Business Development Manager for both EL and Plush Mattress Boutique hence I can only be at one place at point of time. I would like to be of service to you, please let me know when you are coming down and I will serve you personally.

Lastly, Modern Living @ Parkmall is not related to EL. As for similarities, I think in one way or other there might be resemblance but to be 100% I doubt so. In terms of leather quality and anatomy, I think we have perfected the version that makes it hard to counterfeit. Please let me know when you are coming down by calling our showroom number and let my colleague know that you want EL to serve you. Thank you.

Hi EL, will you be in today? Wanted to PM you but seems like your account doesn't allow it.

Edited by twins

Hi all,

Just want to update on this thread regarding my sofa from Executive Living.

Today I have finally received my sofa. The sofa is in very good condition. My wife and I like it very much! The feeling of the leather is very good. The delivery person is very kind and the installation process is very smooth.

What's more, according to Mr. EL, because the factory currently does have the leather of the exact color we chose (actually was chosen by my designer), and Executive Living does not want to further delay the delivery of this sofa for me (because my sofa needs customization and the leading time is a bit longer), they decided to apply a thicker leather of the color we chose for my sofa. Wow, what a bonus! Really appreciate that and thanks a lot to Executive Living.

I sincerely wish Executive Living can keep up the good job and more customers can benefit from the good service from Executive Living.

Hi lqqchen

Thank you for your compliments, comments like these makes my day! To me, customer satisfaction is the best that I can asked for. Thank you, may you have many pleasurable moments on your sofa!!

HI All

I have received my sofa and coffee table yesterday. I am very satisfied with both products. The color and material both are nice and as described.The installation was done smoothly.

It was a nice experience shopping with EL. I have also bought Storage bed from their new sister concern PMB.... and delivery is planned for 3th Nov.

As far as price and quality is concerned its a good brand....

Hi Shaikh

I am glad that everything is in order, Thank you for your support in both EL and Plush. I hope that you will come back for the wall paper. Hope that you will recommend your friends to us. have a great day!

No worries. Thought of dropping by during lunch time. Maybe next week then.

Hi Twins

Sorry for the late reply, yes I will be in EL, what time will you be coming down?

Hi BenjaminLim

I think you misunderstood my reply haha, its alright. ok I try to explain it in layman terms for you.

Split leather is geniune leather, as cow hides are thick enough to be split into different layers, split leather is the last layer of the hide to be split. Split leather is not suitable to be used as seats and back cushions on the sofa as they lack tensility/elasticity and will crack or split when being sat upon. In other words, they are not as durable as Top Grain leather. It is market practice that they uses split leather for the non seating parts, split leather are much more cost effective to use compared to top grain leather. In EL, when you ordered a full leathetr sofa it meant full top grain, this is to ensure grain and colour uniformity throughout the sofa. Hence our full leather sofas are not as competitive in prices, In EL we have to ensure quality products as we have a 5 year warranty for all our sofa sets. Therefore, when you enquiried about full leather sofas please be make sure that you know what you are paying for, you might want to ask the sales person if they are giving you top/split or full top. for a 2.4 to 2.6m sofa the cost for a full split is about $400, however the price for a full top is $800 to $1000.

Our half leather sofa uses PVC or PU at the back and sides which are not being used, however in our full leather model we uses only full top. For colour options, based from my opinion, there will be a difference of texture and slight variations in clours between leather and PVC, however we will try to matched it as closely as possible, the diffencees for white, dark brown and black is less obvious, as for grey, it depends on what tone of grey you are using. In my opnion, one would go for grey if your design theme is something which is industrial and steel. Else I would not recommend grey as it will be too executive. Nevertheless, its still up to you to decide on what is the best for your house.

We needed at least 50% deposit when you place the order and the balance to be settled upon delivery. Zolano is a brand, which is quite widespread in Singapore, we have some OEM models from them which is manufactured according to our specs and requirements. As we are concern about the quality control, we do not want to stress our factories to handle more than they can take. Hence contracted portions of our orders to them. To simplify all that, our Zolano models are exclusive models which uses our leather requirements and specifications. As you can see from here, we take our 5 year warranty very seriously we do not want to compromise on our quality. I hope I cleared your doubts, however plese fell free to post any questions should you have any more queries. I will be most glad to be of service to you. Thank you and have a nice day!!

Hi EL

I notice that your company provide a 5 year warranty for their products. My question is does the 5 year warranty covers the sofa leather upholstery should it peel or split 2 years after normal household usage. Do your company charge if this happens or would your company or Zolano change the leather covers/upholstery free as part of the warranty. I have not read the terms and conditions of your warranty card, maybe you like to post it here for all to read and understand. Italian made leather sofa brands only provide 1 to 2 years warranty for their leather upholstery so i am quite impressed that your company is giving 5 years. Your company can provide 5 or 20 years, but will your company like so many others here in Singapore change management and company name after in business for 2 to 3 years.

I google Bovine leather, and the leather could be buffalo, ox, water buffalo or other bovine animals. If it is cowhide, the term will be cowhide leather and not bovine leather. So which animal is your bovine leather from?

All answers can be found if you google it. I am impressed with your replies here to boost your company business but after reading through your answers, i find that you are just advertising your company, that is why you got penalised and your treads got deleted.

Oh yeah, btw i am in the furniture industry too. There is nothing to hide nowadays where answers can be found when you google it. Please post the warranty card and company's profile as an assurance to many whom have trusted your company.

Cheers.

Hi EL

I notice that your company provide a 5 year warranty for their products. My question is does the 5 year warranty covers the sofa leather upholstery should it peel or split 2 years after normal household usage. Do your company charge if this happens or would your company or Zolano change the leather covers/upholstery free as part of the warranty. I have not read the terms and conditions of your warranty card, maybe you like to post it here for all to read and understand. Italian made leather sofa brands only provide 1 to 2 years warranty for their leather upholstery so i am quite impressed that your company is giving 5 years. Your company can provide 5 or 20 years, but will your company like so many others here in Singapore change management and company name after in business for 2 to 3 years.

I google Bovine leather, and the leather could be buffalo, ox, water buffalo or other bovine animals. If it is cowhide, the term will be cowhide leather and not bovine leather. So which animal is your bovine leather from?

All answers can be found if you google it. I am impressed with your replies here to boost your company business but after reading through your answers, i find that you are just advertising your company, that is why you got penalised and your treads got deleted.

Oh yeah, btw i am in the furniture industry too. There is nothing to hide nowadays where answers can be found when you google it. Please post the warranty card and company's profile as an assurance to many whom have trusted your company.

Cheers.

That is why I always make sure it is COW Leather that I am getting ;) Anyway, I doubt EL will be able to provide a 5 year warranty for their leather sofa without exclusion clauses. If it starts peeling or cracking during the 4th and 5th year, they will argue it is fair wear and tear, so it is not covered under the warranty because YOU DID NOT TAKE PROPER CARE OF THE LEATHER BY USING THE RIGHT LEATHER CONDITIONERS PRODUCTS ETC ETC.....

Hi EL

Cheers.

Hi Jeanius

Thank you for your comments, your intention is greatly appreciated. In general, our customers has no problems when we explain the warranty terms to them. We handle things one at a time and take it as it is, we do not argue or shortchange our customers. During the course of our business for the past year, we had some feedbacks regarding the uqality of our products, I cannot say that we are perfect, but we do take the responsibility to settle their problems. We do not leave them in lurch.

I hope you understand that, there are people out there who are trying to be Queen's Counsel picking out word for word that I had posted or had reflected them in our brochures (which is not in Queen's English) afterwhich they will try to post their opinion in this forum and in some cases, twisted facts or misconception and I will have to start all over again to explain which I think I am not going to do it again.

EL's reputation in this forum speaks for it self, I dont have to do it alone, we have our fans, as well as critics, thise who doubted us can refer back to those past posting and not look at my posting but what others have in mind of us. I think that is more important.

Like I say, you are right to say that bovine means Oxlike, buffalo, cattle. In this sense I meant cow/cattle leather, if I am misleading, I would like to apologise for that.

I welcome you to visit our show room so that you can take a look at our products and our warranty terms, I would say that our terms are quite comprehensive. I cant think of any companies that offers warranty for their upholsteries including Italian ones. In fact we have an Italian company ,Vacggari who wanted to work with us, they too do not offer warranty. However, they do offer a certificate of quality. That is most that they can give.

As for the lifespan of the company, I cannot comment on that it will depend on the various factors, management, products, market forces etc, etc. Do you know how long will your company last? If you know that its a norm for companies to change management, do you still work for them?

I am not hiding anything, and there is nothing to hide, our business is open and aboveboard. You as our competitor are trying disrupt the trust that our customers are having in us. However, it doesnt really matter, our past records shows, all you have to do is to read through the pages n this forum.

Lastly, I was suspended early this month as I did advertise in this forum for Plush Mattress Boutique. I had seen others doing it and I was just trying my luck, Lo and Behold. I was banned for 5 days!! The most painful thing is that my past replies were all gone. Your questions to me are intangible, only track record and time will tell, like I mentioned before, s long as I am around I will be here to to defend the integrity and reputation of Executive Living.

Hi Jeanius

Thank you for your comments, your intention is greatly appreciated. In general, our customers has no problems when we explain the warranty terms to them. We handle things one at a time and take it as it is, we do not argue or shortchange our customers. During the course of our business for the past year, we had some feedbacks regarding the uqality of our products, I cannot say that we are perfect, but we do take the responsibility to settle their problems. We do not leave them in lurch.

I hope you understand that, there are people out there who are trying to be Queen's Counsel picking out word for word that I had posted or had reflected them in our brochures (which is not in Queen's English) afterwhich they will try to post their opinion in this forum and in some cases, twisted facts or misconception and I will have to start all over again to explain which I think I am not going to do it again.

EL's reputation in this forum speaks for it self, I dont have to do it alone, we have our fans, as well as critics, thise who doubted us can refer back to those past posting and not look at my posting but what others have in mind of us. I think that is more important.

Like I say, you are right to say that bovine means Oxlike, buffalo, cattle. In this sense I meant cow/cattle leather, if I am misleading, I would like to apologise for that.

I welcome you to visit our show room so that you can take a look at our products and our warranty terms, I would say that our terms are quite comprehensive. I cant think of any companies that offers warranty for their upholsteries including Italian ones. In fact we have an Italian company ,Vacggari who wanted to work with us, they too do not offer warranty. However, they do offer a certificate of quality. That is most that they can give.

As for the lifespan of the company, I cannot comment on that it will depend on the various factors, management, products, market forces etc, etc. Do you know how long will your company last? If you know that its a norm for companies to change management, do you still work for them?

I am not hiding anything, and there is nothing to hide, our business is open and aboveboard. You as our competitor are trying disrupt the trust that our customers are having in us. However, it doesnt really matter, our past records shows, all you have to do is to read through the pages n this forum.

Lastly, I was suspended early this month as I did advertise in this forum for Plush Mattress Boutique. I had seen others doing it and I was just trying my luck, Lo and Behold. I was banned for 5 days!! The most painful thing is that my past replies were all gone. Your questions to me are intangible, only track record and time will tell, like I mentioned before, s long as I am around I will be here to to defend the integrity and reputation of Executive Living.

Hi EL

I do not know what you meant by Queen's english. Simple fact is that when we read a warranty card/certificate, we should read it word by word in layman's terms. Why should you hide if you think your company is so reputable, just post your warranty for all to read, it will be great and i assure you that your company will have more business. A company with a boss 'wu ta lang' and his history ih the furniture business, well, being in this industry we know more then what the public knows here.

Why call it Full Bovine Leather when you said that your company uses cowhide leather. Bovines is a subfamily in Bovidae family, you are not trying to be misleading, you are safeguarding yourself. http://in.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20080806231617AAR4pev . Bovine is so much cheaper then cowhide, and usually split leather is used. Have you tell consumers how split-leather is processed and used for sofa upholstery.

What Italian Company are you talking about "Vacggari", i google it and found nothing about this company.

My company has been around for slightly more then 10 years now, paid-up capital is SGD$500,000. What is your company history and paid-up.

I hope the public here google 'words' and 'terms' so as not just to hear what another Salesman is saying. And yes, only time will tell the quality of the leather used and the kind of company behind it. Caveat Emptor to all.