Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Defelio

My Mini Mid-Century Modern Home

Gosh.. it's so exquisite and pretty! :wub:

ur hse reno & style has always been one of my fav, among the many t-blogs in RT :)

Well, couple of colleagues jio me for lunch and I chance upon the blackboard paint (the board was green previously) in a cool hardware store with fairly interesting stuffs as compared to Home-Fix. Homely is another which I like to venture about in which have more stuffs for the hardcore DIYs.

After 3 coats of paint, fencing up our land, growing grass, flowers around our new house.. Here is our Micro Mid Modern House! :P

HomeSweetHome_20110911_00320.jpg

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Glad u finally got your blackboard paint. Really cute siah. :wub: Gotta lock them up when little kids (and bigger ones too, ahem...) visit. :P

Glad u finally got your blackboard paint. Really cute siah. :wub: Gotta lock them up when little kids (and bigger ones too, ahem...) visit. :P

Yah, glad that I chance upon it. lol the kids was not really interested in that, The younger one which can't see it went straight for the rocking chair. The elder one went for the Wii lol.

Sorry for the late reply to those who had questions. Another round of updates.

Finally decided on the white Scandyna speakers.

HomeSweetHome_20110908_00246.jpg

Hi, really like the theme of your new place. Congrats on your reno. Was wondering where did you get your blinds from? Appreciate if you could share your contact with me. Thks.

HomeSweetHome_20110731_00060-Copy.jpg

hihi

where did u get these lights?

I knew I had seen these before in these forums! Just posted a query in the Electricals/ Electronics section before I popped back here to re-read your blog lol.

Do you remember how much they are? (I'm just being lazy to head down myself to check the prices heh).

Thanks!

Hi, really like the theme of your new place. Congrats on your reno. Was wondering where did you get your blinds from? Appreciate if you could share your contact with me. Thks.

You can check out the curtain shop beside the famous Laksa shop @ Yishun central.

I knew I had seen these before in these forums! Just posted a query in the Electricals/ Electronics section before I popped back here to re-read your blog lol.

Do you remember how much they are? (I'm just being lazy to head down myself to check the prices heh).

Thanks!

lol, I understand that. Save the website to your favoruites next time. $400+ range from Style Nordic @ Delfi Orchard.

lol, I understand that. Save the website to your favoruites next time. $400+ range from Style Nordic @ Delfi Orchard.

I headed down today seems like they don't hold those lights any more. Anyway if it's 400+ each then it makes sense to buy direct from design house Stockholm. Thanks!

hi can i check with u ur philips controller can it be...

1) use to on/off downlight completely? so can dun need a 2way switch to off lights at diff area since the philips one can grp into 4grps

2) use to dim the downlights until completely off?

hope to hear frm u real soon. cos hubby wants buy tat too but den the electrican coming to do wiring so we have to let him noe our decision fast

ooooh I LOVE your sofa and lounge chair! Where did u get those from?

Hi NazHuque, we got them from Lorgans.

hi can i check with u ur philips controller can it be...

1) use to on/off downlight completely? so can dun need a 2way switch to off lights at diff area since the philips one can grp into 4grps

2) use to dim the downlights until completely off?

hope to hear frm u real soon. cos hubby wants buy tat too but den the electrican coming to do wiring so we have to let him noe our decision fast

Hi Asheley168, yes can.

The top 2 switch (I & O)all the lights on/off.

The dial control the dimmer. You can dimmer the group (1-4) separately. Press I and dial the dimmer.

Yes, you can group them and switch them on and off via the grouping switch (1-4) But take note you can't use more than one remote. Take note, for each bulb, only one remote can be sync to it. I tried to sync two remotes but it's only able to recognise to only one remote at a time.

You can't dim till it is completely off. You need to use to press O to switch if off.

Any diagram of your lighting layout? Maybe I can help.

HomeSweetHome_20110728_00017.jpg

Hi Defelio,

How much did you get your fan for, and where did you buy it at?

Also, were any other similar models / finishings available?

Sorry for all the questions, but I have a serious case of fan-envy.

Really need one like that for my place too. Thanks!

View from the entrance :rolleyes:

HomeSweetHome_20110731_00072-Copy.jpg

HomeSweetHome_20110731_00028.jpg

HomeSweetHome_20110731_00024-1.jpg

Hi Defelio,

How much did you get your fan for, and where did you buy it at?

Also, were any other similar models / finishings available?

Sorry for all the questions, but I have a serious case of fan-envy.

Really need one like that for my place too. Thanks!

Hi Timothy, you can get it from Xtra ard 3k. Yes there are other design with those protective grill/cage around the fan blades. :yamseng: