Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Totally not happy with Blve and Blue or at least the so called id i met there .. all was well until yesterday he actually stood my appt up cause he had an appt and we had confrim the appt on monday and followed up confrimation on tuesday morning .. what kinda of attitude is that ...

I am now considering to strike B & B off my list the only reason why im considering is because of the int and ext laminates ... but i am soooooo gg to strike that guy off my list ... Im still wondering if it will be worth to find someone else in that co to do my reno .. sibeh sian ...

hahah same think.. the only think that i am hanging on to it is the int and ext.. but i kind of see thru liaoz..

So what it is internal laminates, what are u going to put inside to justify the use, just go ahead with others and choose a colored PVC internal can liaoz lor

if service suck and you dun like.. dun bother

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

gt im considering colored pvc have spoken to one of the frim who is not bad quite nice and easy to talk to about it the only thing im gg put there which will affect my decision is i intend to do my dressing table (or sorta concept) into the **** wardrobe whahhaa (save space and erm my fsm say less mirrors ..)

if dresser top colored pvc dunno will last anot leh .. or easy clean anot haiz ..

but lately i saw that seng kwong (or something) gt promos havent check how is theirs though ...

if dresser top colored pvc dunno will last anot leh .. or easy clean anot haiz ..

but lately i saw that seng kwong (or something) gt promos havent check how is theirs though ...

dressor top just use laminate lor.. dun be fool by them. Only kitchen and wardrobe has internal/external laminate they rest of the stuff i feel is the same or higher then other are charing

hmz .. true but then must get laminates with same color as the colored pvc or polygam or whatever liaoz ..

anyway the id called me again and explain his reason for absence .. and so far i was quoted for the rest of the stuffs true abit higher than the rest which kinda offset the wardrobe and cabinets savings but then those are int and ext laminates lor .. so nw still considering

im seeing closetrobe as well and their quotes abit higher though but their wradrobes have no backings ..

seems like finding reno nt as easy unless u are those v v rich and losse pockets type haiz ..

but will be calling your friend later though hee hopefully can get a good price :)

hmz .. true but then must get laminates with same color as the colored pvc or polygam or whatever liaoz ..

anyway the id called me again and explain his reason for absence .. and so far i was quoted for the rest of the stuffs true abit higher than the rest which kinda offset the wardrobe and cabinets savings but then those are int and ext laminates lor .. so nw still considering

im seeing closetrobe as well and their quotes abit higher though but their wradrobes have no backings ..

seems like finding reno nt as easy unless u are those v v rich and losse pockets type haiz ..

but will be calling your friend later though hee hopefully can get a good price :)

my friend? Who do you refer?

Hi Eugene remember me, willie ? hehehe

yo bro, how are you ?? so u decided to come into reno to take a look.. Btw guys, willie is from bnb. Nice guy but didn't manage to sign up with him..

hahah oppss. no pro.. give them a try.. see if you like it :)

hmz didnt manage to give them a call yet cause me and hub decided we have met enough id/contractors already and its wearing us down and especially the part where i have to be a recorder and repeat the same things over and over again :(

anyway if b & b is sincere enough and is willing to meet our budget i think i will sign with them unless the other id/contractors we have met is significantly lower than the quote i have received from b & b ..

hopefully can close this item soon .. wanna spend the time getting the furnishing and preparing for my hols in sept already .. it is too tiring .. :(

hmz didnt manage to give them a call yet cause me and hub decided we have met enough id/contractors already and its wearing us down and especially the part where i have to be a recorder and repeat the same things over and over again :(

anyway if b & b is sincere enough and is willing to meet our budget i think i will sign with them unless the other id/contractors we have met is significantly lower than the quote i have received from b & b ..

hopefully can close this item soon .. wanna spend the time getting the furnishing and preparing for my hols in sept already .. it is too tiring .. :(

yes i admit its very very tiring........hahah even till now i after i selected i am still very busy checking this out and that out haha

yes i admit its very very tiring........hahah even till now i after i selected i am still very busy checking this out and that out haha

Haha i havent sign yet so shd be dealing with them cause their quotes is lower than most anyway (due to fact they dont have gst lah ..) .. also will be meeting the legate and invistech for quotation for the grilles this weekend.. Hopefully this weekend i can settle everything and pray that things will go on smoothly cause i will be on overdrive for OTs after this weekend :(

Then theres the curtains parts and bom shelther storage racks and lights as well :( But i saw some lights pretty nice and the price range still ok yesterday hehe so i guess thats the least of my worries .. :(

Unfortuantely we have a budget else i think wont so headache :(

i do hope im making a right decision ...

as long as you find the ID comfortable and u see their current work and talk to the owners i think u are quite safe ba.